• Living the retired life in San Miguel de Allende
Re: Negatron II build thread
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2018, 04:41:59 PM »
Finally have some progress...
1: fiber HDMI cable is on the way
2: 5 50wpc amps on the way
3: amp kit cases on the way
4: 4 small horn waveguides on the way,
5: When we get back from Europe I will have 4 DIY Klipsch Belle bass bins ready to go.
6: last few pieces for the rack shelves are at the powder painter now.

We are awaiting an estimate for my wooden trough/acoustic panel holders to be installed above the windows and on the other 3 walls.
Yamaha CX-A5100, 5 JBL 8340As, PS3, XBoxOne, Monoprice speaker wire, and XLR cables, 2 Furman filters, Oppo 203, Pro-ProJect RPM 1.3 Carbon Turntable, Darbee Darcet, DIY 14 channel Ice Power amp,Samsung 65" 4k fp

ellisr63

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2018, 02:27:57 PM »
Today I worked on finishing up the new rack...when I found one board had a huge crack in it. I glued it, and clamped it, and will install it tomorrow. I also found a much nicer way to make the boards clear the bolts holding the shelves...I used a router so it is totally hidden from the top. This looks 100% better than using a jigsaw! All that will be left after tomorrow on the rack will be a stone Cantera top to match the stone in the right side of the picture. If I can I will start on my new pie shaped amp modules before we go on vaction...If not then they will get done at the same time as the new bass bins. I hope to have enough cash to get 2 Dirac boxes too by this Xmas...as they will also be my crossovers.
Yamaha CX-A5100, 5 JBL 8340As, PS3, XBoxOne, Monoprice speaker wire, and XLR cables, 2 Furman filters, Oppo 203, Pro-ProJect RPM 1.3 Carbon Turntable, Darbee Darcet, DIY 14 channel Ice Power amp,Samsung 65" 4k fp

AVSMike

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2018, 07:12:28 AM »
Mike Garrett
AV Science Sales
585-671-2968
mike@avscience.com

JVC, Sony, Epson, Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Stewart, Seymour, Screen Innovations, Screen Excellence, DNP, Carada, Da-Lite, Vutec, Triad, SVS, Martin Logan, Def Tech, RBH, M&K and many other brands.

ellisr63

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2018, 07:48:14 AM »
Thanks Mike, my angles will be for a Atmos/Auro3d...on the Auro3d site they have the angles for a Atmos/Auro3d setup.

Go Up