AVS Discussions
  Go Down

Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family

AVSLaurie

  • AVS Leader of the pack
  • *****
  • 435
  • Learning something new always makes for a good day
    • AV Science, Inc.
Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family
« on: May 19, 2026, 02:45:56 PM »
Since Mike retired, I have been searching for a replacement to assist Joe in our sales department, and I think I found the perfect candidate ... meet Todd Jones.

Todd is an avid home theater aficionado who also specializes in IT and sales, and I am happy to have him bring some new ideas to our team.  You can reach him on this site at AVSToejo or at Todd@avscience.com  - I realize I am jumping the gun a little on this as we still have to set up a direct telephone line for him, but that should be complete withing the next day or so. You all know how technology savvy I am ;D so I have to wait for Jason to find some free time to handle this.

Please give Todd a hearty welcome and don't hesitate to start picking that big brain of his!



Friday Flash Sale Promos are valid for one week, unless limited by product availability. Call us for more information at 877-823-4452 or visit us at
AV Science.com

bmoney

  • *****
  • 3221
Re: Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2026, 02:54:56 PM »
Welsome aboard.  great community here as well!
SadieMax 2,0 Build thread

Nad t758v3 
7.4.4 diysoundgroup 1099's (3) 
Volt 6 (8 ) 
18" SI subs (4) 
diy 130" 2.40 spandex screen
minidsp 2x4HD
JVC rs600
Lumagen radiance pro 4242
Nvidia shield pro
Emby NAS media player

Re: Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2026, 02:58:52 PM »
Since Mike retired, I have been searching for a replacement to assist Joe in our sales department, and I think I found the perfect candidate ... meet Todd Jones.

Todd is an avid home theater aficionado who also specializes in IT and sales, and I am happy to have him bring some new ideas to our team.  You can reach him on this site at AVSToejo or at Todd@avscience.com  - I realize I am jumping the gun a little on this as we still have to set up a direct telephone line for him, but that should be complete withing the next day or so. You all know how technology savvy I am ;D so I have to wait for Jason to find some free time to handle this.

Please give Todd a hearty welcome and don't hesitate to start picking that big brain of his!
Thanks for the amazing opportunity Laurie. I'm excited to get things rolling and be part of this awesome group of people.

If you have any desire to do a "refresh" of that old component in your system or maybe make that special purchase you have been waiting on, now is the time. Anyone here knows how amazing Laurie and the team at AVScience are when helping you find that perfect item that is going to your system to the next level. Hit me up at todd@avscience.com and lets get the ball rolling.

Re: Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2026, 03:00:29 PM »
Welsome aboard.  great community here as well!
Thanks, I've been watching for a while now. It's an awesome group of folks for sure. I hope I can meet the standard.

SRW1000

  • *****
  • 1569
    • Watch Youthman's tour of my home theater
Re: Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2026, 05:22:28 PM »
Happy to have you join us here, Todd!  Welcome to the group.

Scott
My Room:  26’-1” X 17’-4” X 10’
Equipment:  Monolith HTP-1 feeding X7 and X9 amps, JVC RS3100, Elite Screens 135"", JBL Studio 590 for L, C, R, W, R, 580s for sides and four SCS8 for tops, JTR Captivator 1400 x 4, Panny DP-UB420K, Toshiba HD-A35. Nvidia Shield, Sonos Connect, MX-780 remote

See Youthman's actual tour of my room here: https://youtu.be/PHEaG2xKVhg

Re: Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2026, 08:09:19 PM »
Welcome Todd! 

Best regards,

David
Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer
Former writer for Sound & Vision Magazine

Re: Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2026, 01:14:13 AM »
Welcome to our little club, Todd!

DocD

  • *
  • 1
  • You'll never be younger than you are today.
Re: Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2026, 08:59:28 PM »
Thanks, I've been watching for a while now. It's an awesome group of folks for sure. I hope I can meet the standard.
New guy lurking. I see you Todd!

  Go Up
 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal