AVS Discussions
  Go Down

Favorite feel-good movie

HomeTheaterGuy

  • *****
  • 144
  • Your friendly neighborhood admin
    • AV Science
Favorite feel-good movie
« on: May 13, 2026, 09:24:22 AM »
What's your favorite feel-good movie? A movie that's your happy place. 

A movie that I'll never get tired of is The Fifth Element. I love the art direction, humor, and on-screen personalities.

Re: Favorite feel-good movie
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2026, 12:01:00 PM »
What's your favorite feel-good movie? A movie that's your happy place.

A movie that I'll never get tired of is The Fifth Element. I love the art direction, humor, and on-screen personalities.
The original Star Wars for me. It takes me back to my 8 year-old self. 
Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer
Former writer for Sound & Vision Magazine

bmoney

  • *****
  • 3221
Re: Favorite feel-good movie
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2026, 06:14:23 AM »
Wow that’s a tough one

I guess I would have to go FLETCH nostalgic and so quotable n
SadieMax 2,0 Build thread

Nad t758v3 
7.4.4 diysoundgroup 1099's (3) 
Volt 6 (8 ) 
18" SI subs (4) 
diy 130" 2.40 spandex screen
minidsp 2x4HD
JVC rs600
Lumagen radiance pro 4242
Nvidia shield pro
Emby NAS media player

Re: Favorite feel-good movie
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2026, 03:06:04 PM »
Wow that’s a tough one

I guess I would have to go FLETCH nostalgic and so quotable n
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/M6oMFosQ4-U
Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer
Former writer for Sound & Vision Magazine

bmoney

  • *****
  • 3221
Re: Favorite feel-good movie
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2026, 06:20:00 AM »
Ewww that’s fletch 2. One and done for me 
SadieMax 2,0 Build thread

Nad t758v3 
7.4.4 diysoundgroup 1099's (3) 
Volt 6 (8 ) 
18" SI subs (4) 
diy 130" 2.40 spandex screen
minidsp 2x4HD
JVC rs600
Lumagen radiance pro 4242
Nvidia shield pro
Emby NAS media player

Re: Favorite feel-good movie
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2026, 01:05:30 PM »
Ewww that’s fletch 2. One and done for me
Still a very memorable scene and LOL funny. Chase was so much fun to watch in the 80s. 
Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer
Former writer for Sound & Vision Magazine

bmoney

  • *****
  • 3221
Re: Favorite feel-good movie
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2026, 08:02:39 AM »
I don’t think I’ve seen fletch 2 more than once. Where I can recite Fletch word for word 
SadieMax 2,0 Build thread

Nad t758v3 
7.4.4 diysoundgroup 1099's (3) 
Volt 6 (8 ) 
18" SI subs (4) 
diy 130" 2.40 spandex screen
minidsp 2x4HD
JVC rs600
Lumagen radiance pro 4242
Nvidia shield pro
Emby NAS media player

  Go Up
 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal