Toggle navigation
AVS Discussions
Home
Forum
Help
Search
Gallery
Search
Stats
Login
Register
Login
Register
×
Close
Login
Remember me
Forgot your password?
AVS Discussions
Movie and TV Discussion
Movie reviews
(Moderator:
bmoney
)
Alien Romulus
1
Print
Alien Romulus
4 Replies
2430 Views
Barry
1148
Alien Romulus
«
on:
August 28, 2024, 06:44:17 PM »
I am not going to see the new Alien movie in the theatre. I will wait for Netflix. Why?
In space, no one can hear you stream!😝
Logged
McIntosh MX170 Controller: Projector JVC DLA-RS4100; Screen: Stuart StudioTek130: Amps: McIntosh MC-611(center),MC1.25KW (lf&rt); Krell S-1500 Atmos/Surround; 4kDVD Panasonic UB9000P1K; Speakers: Revel Ultima Salon 2, Ultima Voice 2, (Surround) W 990, Atmos C763L; Subs: SVS SB-13 Ultras; Cable: 4K Verizon; Broadcast: Mediasonic HW-150PVR; Wiring: Shunyata; Apple TV,
Paul Heroy
1006
Re: Alien Romulus
«
Reply #1 on:
August 28, 2024, 07:34:06 PM »
But they just might be able to hear you GROAN...
Logged
SRW1000
1586
Re: Alien Romulus
«
Reply #2 on:
August 28, 2024, 08:03:26 PM »
I haven't read any actual reviews, but word of mouth has been decidedly mixed. I'll be looking forward to watching at home.
Logged
My Room: 26’-1” X 17’-4” X 10’
Equipment: Monolith HTP-1 feeding X7 and X9 amps, JVC RS3100, Elite Screens 135"", JBL Studio 590 for L, C, R, W, R, 580s for sides and four SCS8 for tops, JTR Captivator 1400 x 4, Panny DP-UB420K, Toshiba HD-A35. Nvidia Shield, Sonos Connect, MX-780 remote
See Youthman's actual tour of my room here: https://youtu.be/PHEaG2xKVhg
bmoney
3221
Re: Alien Romulus
«
Reply #3 on:
August 29, 2024, 08:13:27 AM »
Def looking forward to it.
Logged
SadieMax 2,0 Build thread
Nad t758v3
7.4.4 diysoundgroup 1099's (3)
Volt 6 (8 )
18" SI subs (4)
diy 130" 2.40 spandex screen
minidsp 2x4HD
JVC rs600
Lumagen radiance pro 4242
Nvidia shield pro
Emby NAS media player
David Vaughn
3301
Re: Alien Romulus
«
Reply #4 on:
August 29, 2024, 01:40:36 PM »
I'm with Barry, but I'll watch it in 4K on disc
Logged
Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer
Former writer for Sound & Vision Magazine
1
Print
AVS Discussions
Movie and TV Discussion
Movie reviews
(Moderator:
bmoney
)
Alien Romulus
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal