AVS Discussions
  Go Down

Alien Romulus

Barry

  • *****
  • 1148
Alien Romulus
« on: August 28, 2024, 06:44:17 PM »
I am not going to see the new Alien movie in the theatre. I will wait for Netflix. Why?

In space, no one can hear you stream!😝
McIntosh MX170 Controller: Projector JVC DLA-RS4100; Screen: Stuart StudioTek130: Amps: McIntosh MC-611(center),MC1.25KW (lf&rt);  Krell S-1500 Atmos/Surround; 4kDVD Panasonic UB9000P1K; Speakers: Revel Ultima Salon 2, Ultima Voice 2, (Surround) W 990, Atmos C763L; Subs: SVS SB-13 Ultras;  Cable: 4K Verizon; Broadcast: Mediasonic HW-150PVR; Wiring: Shunyata; Apple TV,

Re: Alien Romulus
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 07:34:06 PM »
But they just might be able to hear you GROAN... ::)

SRW1000

  • *****
  • 1586
    • Watch Youthman's tour of my home theater
Re: Alien Romulus
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2024, 08:03:26 PM »
I haven't read any actual reviews, but word of mouth has been decidedly mixed.  I'll be looking forward to watching at home.
My Room:  26’-1” X 17’-4” X 10’
Equipment:  Monolith HTP-1 feeding X7 and X9 amps, JVC RS3100, Elite Screens 135"", JBL Studio 590 for L, C, R, W, R, 580s for sides and four SCS8 for tops, JTR Captivator 1400 x 4, Panny DP-UB420K, Toshiba HD-A35. Nvidia Shield, Sonos Connect, MX-780 remote

See Youthman's actual tour of my room here: https://youtu.be/PHEaG2xKVhg

bmoney

  • *****
  • 3221
Re: Alien Romulus
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2024, 08:13:27 AM »
Def looking forward to it. 
SadieMax 2,0 Build thread

Nad t758v3 
7.4.4 diysoundgroup 1099's (3) 
Volt 6 (8 ) 
18" SI subs (4) 
diy 130" 2.40 spandex screen
minidsp 2x4HD
JVC rs600
Lumagen radiance pro 4242
Nvidia shield pro
Emby NAS media player

Re: Alien Romulus
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2024, 01:40:36 PM »
I'm with Barry, but I'll watch it in 4K on disc :)
Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer
Former writer for Sound & Vision Magazine

  Go Up
 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal