Go Down

Meet our newest team member - Jeff Ripplinger

AVSLaurie

• AVS Leader of the pack
  • Learning something new always makes for a good day
    • AV Science, Inc.
Meet our newest team member - Jeff Ripplinger
« on: August 03, 2021, 06:32:37 PM »
I would like to introduce the newest member to our AVS Sales team, Jeff Ripplinger
Jeff's knowledge of home theater is vast with over 30 years of experience, and a primary focus on audio equipment, automation/integrated control products, lighting control, security and CCTV systems. He will be starting out working evenings & weekends and will eventually go full-time once he gets up to speed.
His screen name is AVSJeff – take a minute to say “hi!”

Friday Flash Sale Promos are valid for one week, unless limited by product availability. Call us for more information at 877-823-4452 or visit us at
AV Science.com

bmoney

Re: Meet our newest team member - Jeff Ripplinger
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2021, 08:11:45 AM »
Welcome!
SadieMax 2,0 Build thread

Nad t758v3 
7.4.4 diysoundgroup 1099's (3) 
Volt 6 (8 ) 
18" SI subs (4) 
diy 130" 2.40 spandex screen
minidsp 2x4HD
JVC rs600
Lumagen radiance pro 4242
Nvidia shield pro
Emby NAS media player

Tom Bley

• We'll just do it in Dubly
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2021, 09:19:32 AM »
Hi Jeff and welcome! :)

AVSJeff

• JVC, Sony, Epson, Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Stewart, Seymour, Screen Innovations, Screen Excellence, DNP, Da-Lite, Triad, Martin Logan & more.
  • THX Certified Home Theater Designer
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2021, 09:22:18 PM »
I would like to introduce the newest member to our AVS Sales team, Jeff Ripplinger
Jeff's knowledge of home theater is vast with over 30 years of experience, and a primary focus on audio equipment, automation/integrated control products, lighting control, security and CCTV systems. He will be starting out working evenings & weekends and will eventually go full-time once he gets up to speed.
His screen name is AVSJeff – take a minute to say “hi!”
Thank you Laurie! I look forward to helping people on the forum with their A/V, Control system needs. I have been in the A/V and control system industry for over 30 years, designing systems and programming systems (Savant, LiteTouch, Lutron) in the Colorado/Wyoming and Montana areas. I am fluent in the use of Visio (the CAD program) for Home Theater design. When I'm not playing with electronics, I like riding motorcycles and playing guitar. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here!
Jeff Ripplinger
AV Science Sales
303-919-5775

JVC, Sony, Epson, Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Stewart, Screen Science, Seymour, Martin Logan, SVS, Triad and more

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal