AVS Discussions
  Go Down

JVC LX-UH1B/W 4K DLP Projector

Re: JVC LX-UH1B/W 4K DLP Projector
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2018, 03:07:37 PM »
Don't get me wrong, I completely agree that this isn't going to measure up to DILAs.

I think if you did review it then it would dispel a lot of myths that have taken hold lately about these pjs. It would be nice to have a review with actual data (shocking right PJC and TVSpro), so people could get a better feel for the performance.

For AVScience, it would drive traffic to the site. There aren't any reviews of this pj yet and I would be curious how many will review it. As I said months ago, unique content drives traffic and a review of this pj would be it.

The only thing I'll say about this is that the type of people who are spreading these myth-like rumors of performance aren't going to be swayed into thinking differently. I think that is pretty clear. Though I suppose a review would be handy to link to to stop others from accidentally thinking something that isn't true. I still have a JVC eshift here I can write a little comparison up about.  But now that I think about it, I don't think such a comparison is needed. In reality JVC isn't looking for these projectors to compete with their own DiLA units, otherwise they would've priced this unit higher if they thought it was in the same league. No, this is meant to offer competitive performance to the other offerings around it's MSRP, especially the DLP competition. ie the UHD65.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 06:22:30 PM by Dylan Seeger »
A/V Reviewer
Home Theater Review
My Equipment

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal