AVS Discussions
  Go Down

FS: Epson 5040UB 4K eShift Projector, ISF & HarperVision Modded!

***SOLD***

I am selling my ISF Calibrated, "HarperVision" tweaked and modified Epson 5040UB 4K eShift projector that is specially configured and modded to be able to display HDR content using the SDR mode.  While HDR is already a feature of this projector, my mods, settings and custom gamma curve allows this to be even better image quality than those stock HDR settings, which are tough for any projector to pull off and usually result in dark images as many have found out without things like custom gamma curves, etc.

It was recently purchased and has very low hours on it and I will redo the ISF calibration and HarperVision mods at sale.

I am selling for $1,995 OBO.  I will add pictures of the actual unit soon and send more pictures and answer questions on personal request via PM.

Here's a great 5040UB review by projector central:
http://www.projectorcentral.com/epson-5040ub-review.htm



« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 12:00:51 AM by HarperVision »

  Go Up
 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal