AVS Discussions
  Go Down

Additional threads

NBPk402

  • *****
  • 550
  • Living the retired life
Additional threads
« on: November 02, 2016, 05:32:17 PM »
Could we have additional areas in the forum?
I was thinking:

D.I.Y. (speakers, amps, etc.), Home Theater Construction, Home Theater setups (finished), 2 Channel setups, Media players, etc.

I am sure there are others that people would also like.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 06:50:49 PM by ellisr63 »
Marantz av8805a, 2 double stackedK402MEHs, MINIDSP DDRC88M,  Denafrips Athena & Pontus ii, 6 Fosi v3 monoblocks for tri-amping, xilica xp4080, 2 Delta Audio 300 plate amps for 2 f20 horn subs, xangsane speaker wire, and XLR cables,  Zappiti Reference, Panasonic ub820, LG 86"" 4k fp, NVIDIA Shield Pro

HomeTheaterGuy

  • *****
  • 144
  • Your friendly neighborhood admin
    • AV Science
Re: Additional forums
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 06:07:56 PM »
Could we have additional areas in the forum?
I was thinking:

D.I.Y. (speakers, amps, etc.), Home Theater Construction, Home Theater setups (finished), 2 Channel setups, Media players, etc.

I am sure there are others that people would also like.

I've added a bunch of new areas. Thanks!

NBPk402

  • *****
  • 550
  • Living the retired life
Re: Additional forums
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 12:34:03 PM »
How about one for audio discs... SACD, DVDA, Bluray, etc., and they all could be in one group. If we had that, then people could talk about the best sounding discs.
Marantz av8805a, 2 double stackedK402MEHs, MINIDSP DDRC88M,  Denafrips Athena & Pontus ii, 6 Fosi v3 monoblocks for tri-amping, xilica xp4080, 2 Delta Audio 300 plate amps for 2 f20 horn subs, xangsane speaker wire, and XLR cables,  Zappiti Reference, Panasonic ub820, LG 86"" 4k fp, NVIDIA Shield Pro

Re: Additional forums
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 06:27:12 PM »
Think there is missing a forum section for Processors and converters like Lumagen DVDO  Hdfury and others.

HomeTheaterGuy

  • *****
  • 144
  • Your friendly neighborhood admin
    • AV Science
Re: Additional forums
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 12:36:17 PM »
Think there is missing a forum section for Processors and converters like Lumagen DVDO  Hdfury and others.

I've added a category of "Misc. Video". Under that heading there's "video processors", and "switchers". Thanks!

AVSCraig

Re: Additional forums
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2016, 01:58:13 PM »
Think there is missing a forum section for Processors and converters like Lumagen DVDO  Hdfury and others.

There is already an HD Fury Integral thread under Video Source Devices  - 4K UltraHD Blu-ray. Just FYI.

  Go Up
 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal