AVS Discussions
  Go Down

Sim2 UltraNero 4 laser projector

Sim2 UltraNero 4 laser projector
« on: May 23, 2025, 11:17:38 AM »
We had an exclusive talk with SIM2 about their new UltraNero 4 coming soon: 

joerod@avscience.com
(585) 454-1460
Authorized Dealer: Denon/Marantz, Integra, Yamaha, Stewart, Seymour/Screen Excellence, DreamScreen, SI, Da-Lite, Kaleidescape, Lumagen, Panamorph, B&W, Focal, Monitor Audio, Triad, M&K, RBH, SVS, Def Tech, Martin Logan & more.[/size

Re: Sim2 UltraNero 4 laser projector
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2025, 02:57:52 PM »
Been more than impressed and I have never said that before. I spent a good hour doing a webinar with SIM2 and the results are speaking for themselves.

Sharp, film-like, bright (7000 lumens) and it’s the quietest projector I have ever had. Anyone near Chicago area that would like to see it let me know.


joerod@avscience.com
(585) 454-1460
Authorized Dealer: Denon/Marantz, Integra, Yamaha, Stewart, Seymour/Screen Excellence, DreamScreen, SI, Da-Lite, Kaleidescape, Lumagen, Panamorph, B&W, Focal, Monitor Audio, Triad, M&K, RBH, SVS, Def Tech, Martin Logan & more.[/size

Re: Sim2 UltraNero 4 laser projector
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2025, 02:59:17 PM »
My face looks just like Chris’s here. No RBE seen whatsoever. And the amount of settings are really nice and innovative. I will post my Review soon.

joerod@avscience.com
(585) 454-1460
Authorized Dealer: Denon/Marantz, Integra, Yamaha, Stewart, Seymour/Screen Excellence, DreamScreen, SI, Da-Lite, Kaleidescape, Lumagen, Panamorph, B&W, Focal, Monitor Audio, Triad, M&K, RBH, SVS, Def Tech, Martin Logan & more.[/size

  Go Up
 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal