Go Down

HD Fury Integral - EOL

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
HD Fury Integral - EOL
« on: March 13, 2017, 04:10:22 PM »
HD Fury has stopped production of the Integral -

" The production of the most advanced splitter have stopped. Grab one before its too late. ".

" Because the industry enforced this request against content creator rights and because the first generation of 18Gbps Integrated Circuit aren't as reliable as needed for our customers needs...

... We decided to stop the production of the HDfury Integral, in order to show our good will and please the industry rulers but also in order to introduce some new concept and technology we have been working on over the past years. ".

AV Science has a few left in stock - just FYI.
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:00am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig Sacramento CA area

Re: HD Fury Integral - EOL
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 04:19:38 PM »
They advertised the same thing about the Hdfury4/3d, but they are still selling, so that looked more like a atempt to bump sales.. Hurry to get the last one tactic.. And i bet that its more a excuse to stop support/ firmware updates for the integral units.

AVSCraig

• AV Science, Inc
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 05:00:55 PM »
They advertised the same thing about the Hdfury4/3d, but they are still selling, so that looked more like a atempt to bump sales.. Hurry to get the last one tactic.. And i bet that its more a excuse to stop support/ firmware updates for the integral units.

I think it may be replaced by the Linker though.

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 05:13:09 PM »
I think it may be replaced by the Linker though.

So why would anyone buy a integral if support gets non existing while the 4K/ UHD format is in total flux.?
Or has they oposit of earlier product anounced that they will keep supporting the integral for a specifik amount of years.?

The way i know Hdfury they are interested in selling new products, not supporting older products.

AVSCraig

• AV Science, Inc
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 05:44:39 PM »
So why would anyone buy a integral if support gets non existing while the 4K/ UHD format is in total flux.?
Or has they oposit of earlier product anounced that they will keep supporting the integral for a specifik amount of years.?

The way i know Hdfury they are interested in selling new products, not supporting older products.

It's a great HDMI splitter, and the one I had worked just fine for my intended use ( converting HDR to SDR BT.2020 ). I don't see why you couldn't just use it until it became obsolete.  Like pretty much all electronics do - sooner or later.   

claw

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 02:36:45 PM »
There will be a new device at the end of this year.    I think there is going to be a trade-up deal for those of us who currently have both the Integral and the Linker.   Based upon hints that HDFury has posted in threads on the other forum.
JVC RS500/LG OLED/Denon X6400H 7.2.4/Panasonic UB820/Oppo 203/AppleTV 4K/FireStick 4K/HDfury Diva/MadVR RTX2080Ti

AVSMike

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 05:38:06 PM »
HD Fury sent out a statement today:

From the Bottom to the Top
From the most persecuted to the first ever fully compliant device ;-)

Early 2016, Worldwide Internet and paper medias massively posted and reported about our company facing a lawsuit against Warner, Intel & DCP. Some months later, only a few of them, that initially painted HDfury and our customers as criminals, reported something about our counter claims. And finally, nearly none of them reported that we settled the lawsuit through confidential agreement.

Today, we are proud to announce that HDfury Integral is the first ever fully compliant device available on the Market.
In reality, none of the man-in-the-middle devices from third party manufacturer available out there such as Matrix, Splitter, Switcher or even Scaler are currently compliant to HDCP rules.
To be compliant, a HDMI device located between Source and Sink in a setup would need to advertise itself as a “Repeater” under HDCP rules and definitions.
Yet, none of such devices actually does that, they all advertise themselves as “Receiver” under HDCP rules and definitions, which is not allowed for such devices by these same rulings.

Presenting a device as a “Repeater” also involve that such device pass numerous series of test to be compliant, which most of them would never be able to pass because they mostly all lack of enough processing power to do so.
It took us a long time and some serious effort in managing available processing resources in our designs to succeed in handling such requirements but we ultimately did it.

While Integral was the first and the most legally persecuted device (for wrong reasons) just two years ago, it stands today as the first ever fully compliant splitter/matrix available on the market. What a journey isn’t it ?

None of that would have been possible without the help of DCP and a few individuals working in their ATC (Authorized Test Center). They offered us a chance to demonstrate that our Dev team skills can also serve and help reaching compliance in a field where no one ever reached it.  They gently stated that our innovation skills are welcome in the industry and we thank them for that by being an active and official HDMI & HDCP member.

We are proud of this achievement and happy to have reached serenity in our relationship with DCP. This does not prevent us from offering solution to content creator and copyright holder or legally authorized entity that need to access their content.

Here is the official ATC test results, showing HDfury Integral as a fully pass and compliant device, no third party manufacturers of any Splitter, Switcher, Matrix or Scaler out there is able to claim the same, period.
And if you are wondering, the world most powerful splitter available in the world today aka Vertex is currently at a 98% success rate in testing, full compliance will also be reached shortly.

Any manufacturers wanting to reach full compliance with their splitters, matrix, switchers or scalers devices, can get in touch with us. We now offer consulting and adviser services in this field for a reasonable fee.

Nothing is impossible, we have made a business, a fight and a living out of this statement. Enjoy !

Note that HD Fury only has the 300 MHz models in stock. We still have a few 600 MHz models in stock.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 05:39:55 PM by AVSMike »
My Baffle Wall System: https://discuss.avscience.com/index.php?topic=124.msg902#msg902

Mike Garrett
AV Science Sales
585-671-2968
mike@avscience.com

JVC, Sony, Epson, Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Stewart, Seymour, Screen Innovations, Screen Excellence, DNP, Da-Lite, Triad, SVS, Martin Logan & more.

Tom Bley

• We'll just do it in Dubly
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2018, 08:20:28 PM »
I still have my HD Fury Integral.  :)

AVSCraig

• AV Science, Inc
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2018, 12:52:05 PM »
I still have my HD Fury Integral.  :)

They make a great 4K splitter too, if nothing else !

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal