AVS Discussions
  Go Down

Revel C208 Center Channel Speaker with Dedicated Speaker Stand - **SOLD**

Revel C208 Center Channel Speaker
Revel Performa3 C Dedicated Speaker Stand
Performa3 center channel loudspeakers feature flexible placement options and sleek designs, allowing them to blend-in with your existing décor. They deliver an impressive combination of uncompressed dynamic range and low distortion across the entire audible spectrum.
Stand is designed for this speaker, with a built-in tilt to direct it toward the listening position.
Specs
C208 New - $2200
C208 Stand New - $330
Selling for $1200

This is one component of multiple items I'm listing. I am selling all of the audio gear in my theater, which is in use now, and has been for a few years. I am selling because I am going to an all JBL speaker system, with ATI amps and Arcam AV41 processor. Everything is in perfect condition, both cosmetically and in terms of performance.

Local pickup preferred (Mooresville, NC) but shipping is an option, with buyer charged actual shipping cost.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 03:44:57 PM by DLCPhoto »

Re: Revel C208 Center Channel Speaker with Dedicated Speaker Stand
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2023, 07:03:48 PM »
I really want to grab a set of the F208s and a C208 at some point, though I would rather a black C.

Currently running Mirage OMD-28s and a OMD-C2, which I think might not be the best fit for my cathedral ceiling room, with their omnidirectional design. I replaced 4 of their OMD-R surrounds with Revel in-walls and added 4 in-ceilings when I went Atmos several years ago.

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2023, 07:29:48 PM »
I really want to grab a set of the F208s and a C208 at some point, though I would rather a black C.

Currently running Mirage OMD-28s and a OMD-C2, which I think might not be the best fit for my cathedral ceiling room, with their omnidirectional design. I replaced 4 of their OMD-R surrounds with Revel in-walls and added 4 in-ceilings when I went Atmos several years ago.
Well, it is still available. And in case it's not clear from the photo, the C208 is black.

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2023, 09:12:06 PM »
Well, it is still available. And in case it's not clear from the photo, the C208 is black.
Doh! Didn't look closely obviously. 

Damn... I just more than blew my budget for the year on turntable stuff last month so I'm in gear jail lol.

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2023, 06:09:31 AM »
Note: I now able to get discounted business FedEx shipping rates, So PM me your zip code and I'll be able to provide accurate shipping cost.

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal