Home Page
« on: October 31, 2016, 01:11:58 PM »
The home page doesn't seem to be working today.  :'(

AVSMike

Re: Home Page
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 01:58:37 PM »
The home page doesn't seem to be working today.  :'(

Working for me.
My Baffle Wall System: https://discuss.avscience.com/index.php?topic=124.msg902#msg902

Mike Garrett
AV Science Sales
585-671-2968
mike@avscience.com

JVC, Sony, Epson, Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Stewart, Seymour, Screen Innovations, Screen Excellence, DNP, Da-Lite, Triad, SVS, Martin Logan & more.

Tom Bley

• We'll just do it in Dubly
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 02:06:26 PM »
Working for me.

When I click on Home Page it just says 'pageok' in the upper left corner of the screen.  It was working fine for me yesterday at home.  I'm using Chrome at home & at work.

Edit*  okay, when I clicked on 'home Page'  it gave me the 'pageok' in the upper left & I just reloaded the page and it seems to be working now, weird.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 02:09:08 PM by Tom Bley »

AVSMike

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 03:31:09 PM »
Tom, I have asked them to look into this.
My Baffle Wall System: https://discuss.avscience.com/index.php?topic=124.msg902#msg902

Mike Garrett
AV Science Sales
585-671-2968
mike@avscience.com

JVC, Sony, Epson, Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Stewart, Seymour, Screen Innovations, Screen Excellence, DNP, Da-Lite, Triad, SVS, Martin Logan & more.

Bob Perry of Web Presence Consulting

• (T)ogether (E)veryone (A)chieves (M)ore
    • Web Presence Consulting
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 01:22:35 AM »
I have had that happen to me too, do not quite know the reason yet why that occurs, but if you just wait a few seconds and refresh the page, it clears the problem and so far it has not returned on any other pages, I keep a pretty close eye on the error logs too and it doesn't trigger any errors however its not suppose to happen at all, I will be running a script later this evening that should resolve quite a few little glitchs in functionality...
Best Regards,
Bob Perry

"The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it." Elbert Hubbard

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal