AVS Discussions
  Go Down

The Little Rascals: The Complete Collection (Centennial Edition): Just $50.99

https://i.imgur.com/jagSXPY.png
The Little Rascals: The Complete Collection (Centennial Edition): Just $50.99

Right now, Deep Discount as the new Little Rascals complete box set on sale for just over $50 when using coupon code CHEER, and shipping is free.  It's normally priced at around $80 at Amazon, but I haven't seen it less than $70 there.

The set has received high marks for the restorations, and there are bonus features galore.

here's a link:  The Little Rascals: The Complete Collection (Centennial Edition) Boxed Set, Subtitled on DeepDiscount.com

And here's a YouTube video from Classic Flix showing the difference between the DVD versions (probably the closest versions to what those of us who first saw them on TV) and the upgraded BD copies: 

If you have a cash-back account with either Rakuten or Mr. Rebates, you can save another 3% (not much, but it adds up over time).

I've been looking forward to this set for a long time, and while these are almost 100 years old, the simplicity, charm, and good-natured glimpse of childhood seem timeless to me and will make a great addition to my library.

Scott
My Room:  26’-1” X 17’-4” X 10’
Equipment:  Monolith HTP-1 feeding X7 and X9 amps, JVC RS3100, Elite Screens 135"", JBL Studio 590 for L, C, R, W, R, 580s for sides and four SCS8 for tops, JTR Captivator 1400 x 4, Panny DP-UB420K, Toshiba HD-A35. Nvidia Shield, Sonos Connect, MX-780 remote

See Youthman's actual tour of my room here: https://youtu.be/PHEaG2xKVhg

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
I love these restorations of classic films. 
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:00am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig Sacramento CA area

I love these restorations of classic films.
It's great to see that they're able to get to some of them before they're damaged beyond repair, and that there are people with the passion and tools to do the work.
My Room:  26’-1” X 17’-4” X 10’
Equipment:  Monolith HTP-1 feeding X7 and X9 amps, JVC RS3100, Elite Screens 135"", JBL Studio 590 for L, C, R, W, R, 580s for sides and four SCS8 for tops, JTR Captivator 1400 x 4, Panny DP-UB420K, Toshiba HD-A35. Nvidia Shield, Sonos Connect, MX-780 remote

See Youthman's actual tour of my room here: https://youtu.be/PHEaG2xKVhg

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
It's great to see that they're able to get to some of them before they're damaged beyond repair, and that there are people with the passion and tools to do the work.
I've bought several myself - Wings, several pre-code movies and of course Casablanca on 4K. 
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:00am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig Sacramento CA area

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal