AVS Discussions
  Go Down

Amazon Prime deals

Re: Amazon Prime deals
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2026, 08:22:19 PM »
So far this has been a bust.

I haven't seen much beyond the sales that were already going on in the post above.

Has anyone found anything worth looking at?
I looked, but I own everything they are pushing on sale. I'll go and look for some Blu-ray's to buy to ensure they get released on 4K within the next 6 months or so ;)
Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer
Former writer for Sound & Vision Magazine

SRW1000

  • *****
  • 1583
    • Watch Youthman's tour of my home theater
Re: Amazon Prime deals
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2026, 09:36:54 PM »
I looked, but I own everything they are pushing on sale. I'll go and look for some Blu-ray's to buy to ensure they get released on 4K within the next 6 months or so ;)
Let me send you a list!  


;D
My Room:  26’-1” X 17’-4” X 10’
Equipment:  Monolith HTP-1 feeding X7 and X9 amps, JVC RS3100, Elite Screens 135"", JBL Studio 590 for L, C, R, W, R, 580s for sides and four SCS8 for tops, JTR Captivator 1400 x 4, Panny DP-UB420K, Toshiba HD-A35. Nvidia Shield, Sonos Connect, MX-780 remote

See Youthman's actual tour of my room here: https://youtu.be/PHEaG2xKVhg

Re: Amazon Prime deals
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2026, 10:12:42 PM »
Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer
Former writer for Sound & Vision Magazine

Re: Amazon Prime deals
« Reply #33 on: Yesterday at 04:37:04 PM »
I did end up with a few but it took a little digging:

Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves (saved a whopping $1.50! ;D)
The Outlaw Josey Wales
Twisters
Blazing Saddles

  Go Up
 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal