Toggle navigation
AVS Discussions
Home
Forum
Help
Search
Gallery
Search
Stats
Login
Register
Login
Register
×
Close
Login
Remember me
Forgot your password?
AVS Discussions
Classifieds
Projectors
JVC DLA RS- 4810 for sale $750 plus shipping
1
Print
JVC DLA RS- 4810 for sale $750 plus shipping
0 Replies
1140 Views
Philx
1
JVC DLA RS- 4810 for sale $750 plus shipping
«
on:
May 25, 2022, 04:30:10 PM »
The projector has been used in a smoke free environment and was calibrated by Michael Chen at
http://www.tlvexp.ca/
. I have been very satisfied with its performance since I bought it new. Convergence is very good. It will need a new lamp but the current one has about a 1,000 hrs left. The lens is motorized for zoom, shift and focus for easy precise setup. JVC projectors are know for their exceptional contrast and deep black levels which are very important for critical movie viewing. I can demonstrate it if you are in the Greater Vancouver area. Otherwise it can be shipped in the original box. I will cover 50% of the shipping cost. This article explains the E-shift technology and reviews the picture quality of the 4810 also know as the X55.
https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/jvc-dla-x55
Prefer Interac or cash in person. Happy to answer any questions.
Logged
1
Print
AVS Discussions
Classifieds
Projectors
JVC DLA RS- 4810 for sale $750 plus shipping
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal