AVS Discussions
  Go Down

14 Peaks

14 Peaks
« on: December 16, 2021, 10:09:26 AM »
I just watched this last night on Netflix, has anyone else seen this?

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
Re: 14 Peaks
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2021, 02:11:47 PM »
I just watched this last night on Netflix, has anyone else seen this?
That looks cool.   Watch 14 Peaks: Nothing Is Impossible | Netflix Official Site
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:00am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig Sacramento CA area

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2021, 04:23:45 PM »
That looks cool.  Watch 14 Peaks: Nothing Is Impossible | Netflix Official Site
It was one of those random finds for me, really enjoyed it. The climbers that are the focal point are some incredible people

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 05:01:55 PM »
Looks like it's time to restart my Netflix soon. The Witcher S2 dropping tomorrow already had me about to.

After watching Everest a few years ago - which my wife & I both greatly enjoyed - we watched some more of the Everest & climbing documentaries out there and really enjoyed them. So 14 Peaks is definitely something I'm looking forward to - thanks for bringing it up.

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2021, 08:59:13 AM »
Looks like it's time to restart my Netflix soon. The Witcher S2 dropping tomorrow already had me about to.

After watching Everest a few years ago - which my wife & I both greatly enjoyed - we watched some more of the Everest & climbing documentaries out there and really enjoyed them. So 14 Peaks is definitely something I'm looking forward to - thanks for bringing it up.
My pleasure, Netflix would be worth at least a month worth of service haha. Money Heist is a good show on their too if you havent seen it. 

I know nothing about climbing but still found this very interesting, try to climb 14 mountains above 8000 meters in 7 months when the record is 7 years, thats ambitious to say the least. If Dave Vaugh is looking for a movie to review this could be a good option.  

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2021, 12:57:20 PM »
Saw the first 2 seasons of Money Heist and liked it a LOT.

The 3rd season completely went off the rails for me. Some of the team bickering was ok in first seasons but it ramped up aggressively and in multiple uncomfortable directions and we just stopped. 

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2021, 04:06:55 PM »
Saw the first 2 seasons of Money Heist and liked it a LOT.

The 3rd season completely went off the rails for me. Some of the team bickering was ok in first seasons but it ramped up aggressively and in multiple uncomfortable directions and we just stopped.
Feuding did get excessive within the group, though the story has been enough to keep me watching. Though I can see your point. Generally if want to watch a group feud I go for Always Sunny, very different feuding haha

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal