AVS Discussions
  Go Down

For Sale Panasonic ae8000e

NBPk402

  • *****
  • 550
  • Living the retired life
For Sale Panasonic ae8000e
« on: February 06, 2017, 09:09:27 PM »
I am selling my Panasonic AE8000e projector...it works great, but needs a new bulb. I have the factory box, and remote. I am looking for $700 plus shipping.

tia,
Ron
Marantz av8805a, 2 double stackedK402MEHs, MINIDSP DDRC88M,  Denafrips Athena & Pontus ii, 6 Fosi v3 monoblocks for tri-amping, xilica xp4080, 2 Delta Audio 300 plate amps for 2 f20 horn subs, xangsane speaker wire, and XLR cables,  Zappiti Reference, Panasonic ub820, LG 86"" 4k fp, NVIDIA Shield Pro

bmoney

  • *****
  • 3221
Re: For Sale Panasonic ae8000e
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 12:34:10 PM »
I am selling my Panasonic AE8000e projector...it works great, but needs a new bulb. I have the factory box, and remote. I am looking for $700 plus shipping.

tia,
Ron

wow!  GREAT price
SadieMax 2,0 Build thread

Nad t758v3 
7.4.4 diysoundgroup 1099's (3) 
Volt 6 (8 ) 
18" SI subs (4) 
diy 130" 2.40 spandex screen
minidsp 2x4HD
JVC rs600
Lumagen radiance pro 4242
Nvidia shield pro
Emby NAS media player

  Go Up
 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal