Monster Hunter 4k UHD

bmoney

Monster Hunter 4k UHD
« on: March 01, 2021, 09:42:18 AM »
4k UHD with ATMOS sound

Movie: 3/5
Picture Quality: 5/5
Audio Quality: 5/5

So I have had this for a little bit just never got around to seeing it.  The movie was pretty good.  like Tremors on steroids.  Not a deep story just fun popcorn flick.  and not too long a running time.  Although only a 3/5 i highly recommend watching it for PQ and AQ alone.  Razor sharp image with insane detail on closeups and materials. The audio is just ridiculous.  I watch w BEQ and its one of the most insane deep clean bass I have heard.  It rivals TIH and MMFR (the incredible hulk and mad max fury road).  Great use if height channels and surrounds as well

dont wait.  give it a spin (a note this mix is HOT, not loudness wars hot but...turn it down about 4db) 

enjoy!

SadieMax 2,0 Build thread

Nad t758v3 
7.4.4 diysoundgroup 1099's (3) 
Volt 6 (8 ) 
18" SI subs (4) 
diy 130" 2.40 spandex screen
minidsp 2x4HD
JVC rs600
Lumagen radiance pro 4242
Nvidia shield pro
Emby NAS media player

Re: Monster Hunter 4k UHD
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 12:55:44 PM »
4k UHD with ATMOS sound

Movie: 3/5
Picture Quality: 5/5
Audio Quality: 5/5

So I have had this for a little bit just never got around to seeing it.  The movie was pretty good.  like Tremors on steroids.  Not a deep story just fun popcorn flick.  and not too long a running time.  Although only a 3/5 i highly recommend watching it for PQ and AQ alone.  Razor sharp image with insane detail on closeups and materials. The audio is just ridiculous.  I watch w BEQ and its one of the most insane deep clean bass I have heard.  It rivals TIH and MMFR (the incredible hulk and mad max fury road).  Great use if height channels and surrounds as well

dont wait.  give it a spin (a note this mix is HOT, not loudness wars hot but...turn it down about 4db)

enjoy!
Check your brain at the door kind of fun? 
Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer
Sound & Vision Magazine

bmoney

Re: Monster Hunter 4k UHD
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 01:35:00 PM »
yeah pretty much.  nothing in depth to think about (akin to Resident evil and underworld) so sit back and enjoy
SadieMax 2,0 Build thread

Nad t758v3 
7.4.4 diysoundgroup 1099's (3) 
Volt 6 (8 ) 
18" SI subs (4) 
diy 130" 2.40 spandex screen
minidsp 2x4HD
JVC rs600
Lumagen radiance pro 4242
Nvidia shield pro
Emby NAS media player

Go Up