AVS Discussions
  Go Down

DCR-J1 Christmas Special until December 29th

AVSMike

  • *****
  • 2011
DCR-J1 Christmas Special until December 29th
« on: December 14, 2020, 02:21:46 PM »
We are offering a special on the new Panamorph DCR-J1. This lens is designed to fit the RS1000/NX5 and RS2000/NX7 projectors. 

Call us for more information at 877-823-4452 or visit us at AVScience.com
« Last Edit: December 23, 2020, 12:05:13 PM by AVSCraig »
My Baffle Wall System: https://discuss.avscience.com/index.php?topic=124.msg902#msg902

Mike Garrett
AV Science Sales
585-671-2968
mike@avscience.com

JVC, Sony, Epson, Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Stewart, Seymour, Screen Innovations, Screen Excellence, DNP, Da-Lite, Triad, SVS, Martin Logan & more.

AVSCraig

Re: DCR-J1 Christmas Special until December 29th
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2020, 12:42:43 PM »
Don't forget this deal - good until December 29th ! 

Re: DCR-J1 Christmas Special until December 29th
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2020, 02:33:58 PM »
Don't forget this deal - good until December 29th !
Ohhhhh trust me, I have not forgotten...just not a deep enuf discount for me yet...not that I want anybody to lose any money either...I like the group buy prices better 😀

  Go Up
 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal