AVS Discussions
  Go Down

4K UHD movies on Sale

4K UHD movies on Sale
« on: November 24, 2020, 08:28:39 PM »
If you are building up your 4K library this is a great week to score some deals in the US.

I’m sure that most of you are checking the “usual” places for 4K UHD deals this week but...

I just wanted to give you the heads up to make sure you check out the Best Buy web site. I am not affiliated with them in any way but have recently found some great flicks at $7.99, $9.99 and $14.99 that are normally 3X those prices.

Here’s the bonus tip. If there is something you like and its not reduced today check back in a couple of days.  They seem to have “rolling” sales from day to day.  I picked up Pan last week at $7.99 and a couple of Star Wars movies at $14.99.   

Apologies if you already knew this but BB is not a place I normally check for movie buys.

Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving to all whether in the US or not.

Cheers,

Hugo

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
Re: 4K UHD movies on Sale
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2020, 10:24:55 PM »
If you are building up your 4K library this is a great week to score some deals in the US.

I’m sure that most of you are checking the “usual” places for 4K UHD deals this week but...

I just wanted to give you the heads up to make sure you check out the Best Buy web site. I am not affiliated with them in any way but have recently found some great flicks at $7.99, $9.99 and $14.99 that are normally 3X those prices.

Here’s the bonus tip. If there is something you like and its not reduced today check back in a couple of days.  They seem to have “rolling” sales from day to day.  I picked up Pan last week at $7.99 and a couple of Star Wars movies at $14.99. 

Apologies if you already knew this but BB is not a place I normally check for movie buys.

Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving to all whether in the US or not.

Cheers,

Hugo
Thanks for the heads up. I stumbled into a 4K deal earlier this year at Best Buy, which helped me complete my 4K Marvel MCU movie collection - cheap ( like $7.99 also ). 
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:00am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig Sacramento CA area

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2020, 01:20:53 PM »
Craig,

Yes, I bought a couple at $7.99 and a few at $9.99.  I dont to check their site everyday but I’ll visit once a week or so. 

Looks like they are changing up the pricing every few days or so.

A bit if an “electronic treasure hunt” if you will but using an iPad instead of a shovel. 😀

Best,

Hugo

claw

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 08:18:23 PM »
JVC RS500/LG OLED/Denon X6400H 7.2.4/Panasonic UB820/Oppo 203/AppleTV 4K/FireStick 4K/HDfury Diva/MadVR RTX2080Ti

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 04:25:59 PM »
Amazon has a "Buy 3, pay for 2" promotion going on.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/promotion/A1ID5M3PI72J50?ref_=pdaatf_psp_A1ID5M3PI72J50

Picked up Midway, Apocalypse Now (Final Cut) and Captain Marvel. So far... might grab more.

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal