AVS Discussions
  Go Down

Anyone have a list of new releases that have been put out for streaming?

flyinion

• cpaluda from HTE
    • Flyinion Films
Since theaters have been shut down and some movies are being released via streaming, is there a list somewhere of what new movies have been released in that format?  Just looking for an easier way that sorting through various streaming platforms trying to decipher actually new from the standard newly released to home after it was in a theater.
Pansonic TC-P60VT60 | Denon AVR-X4500H | Sony UBP-X800 | Chane A2.4 L/C/R | Chane A1.4 SR | SVS Elevation Atmos/height | SVS PB-2000 | Logitech Harmony 950 | Arris MX011ANM (Xfinity X1) | Apple TV 4K

TRainH2O

• Analog guy living in a Digital world
I haven't seen one but maybe David Vaughn knows something. With AMC announcing they will be reopening, I wonder if the direct to streaming will end.

I haven't seen a list. Most movies were postponed, not cancelled. 
Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer
Sound & Vision Magazine

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
Tenet is coming to theaters this summer. They need a horse style feedbag mask that you can fill with popcorn !
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:00am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig Sacramento CA area

flyinion

• cpaluda from HTE
    • Flyinion Films
Thanks for the info.  Yeah I'm definitely starting to feel the movie drought.  I went to add more new releases onto my Netflix blu-ray list for shipping since I'm down to about 9 (10 if you count Call of the Wild which still has no release date on Netflix) and browsing through the release calendar on blu-ray.com there's literally nothing for June/July to add other than the couple things I already added a month or so ago.  The July calendar is so sparse it looks like when you're looking 3-4 months out usually on their release calendar section (just old movies, direct to DVD stuff, etc.).
Pansonic TC-P60VT60 | Denon AVR-X4500H | Sony UBP-X800 | Chane A2.4 L/C/R | Chane A1.4 SR | SVS Elevation Atmos/height | SVS PB-2000 | Logitech Harmony 950 | Arris MX011ANM (Xfinity X1) | Apple TV 4K

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
I'll bet there will be a bunch of new films released on disc late this year after they run in the reopened theaters. Tenet, Top Gun : Maverick, The King's Man, No Time To Die, Dune, Greyhound, Wonder Woman 1984, Free Guy, Black Widow, A Quiet Place 2 and others. Plus more catalog titles. We just need to wait. I have 690 movies to watch while I wait. Some that I haven't seen yet ! 
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:00am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig Sacramento CA area

flyinion

• cpaluda from HTE
    • Flyinion Films
I'll bet there will be a bunch of new films released on disc late this year after they run in the reopened theaters. Tenet, Top Gun : Maverick, The King's Man, No Time To Die, Dune, Greyhound, Wonder Woman 1984, Free Guy, Black Widow, A Quiet Place 2 and others. Plus more catalog titles. We just need to wait. I have 690 movies to watch while I wait. Some that I haven't seen yet !
Yeah it's looking like time to finally catch up on a bunch of discs I bought over the last year and never got to.  One of the Thor movies on UHD that I upgraded to from a DVD version, the original Ultraman series on blu-ray (had a really old DVD set from some "Yahoo store" in the early 2000's), UHD Mummy boxed set (the Brendan Fraser ones), the other 8 movies and special features for the Best Buy UHD Skywalker Saga, and more.

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2020, SimplePortal