AVS Discussions
  Go Down

Hello there

Hello there
« on: May 14, 2020, 05:15:53 PM »
found this place even i forgot to type the .com when heading to apparently what is more the "dark side" or "other forum" lol. I keep following for calibration settings on my TV sets (mostly my pq65-f1). And to peruse audio stuff to keep tweaking and changing my 7.2 from time to time. 

Can't wait to spend hours reading more stuff lol

Have a great day yall

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
Re: Hello there
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 05:36:13 PM »
Welcome !
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:00am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig Sacramento CA area

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2020, 05:49:58 PM »
found this place even i forgot to type the .com when heading to apparently what is more the "dark side" or "other forum" lol. I keep following for calibration settings on my TV sets (mostly my pq65-f1). And to peruse audio stuff to keep tweaking and changing my 7.2 from time to time.

Can't wait to spend hours reading more stuff lol

Have a great day yall
Welcome to the site. Be sure to check out the movie reviews too :)
Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer
Sound & Vision Magazine

Barry

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2020, 06:22:03 PM »
       I am the Whistler and I know many things for I walk by night. I know many strange tales hidden in the hearts of of men and woman who have stepped into the shadows. Yes, I know the nameless terrors of which they dare not speak.

McIntosh MX170 Controller: Projector JVC DLA-RS4100; Screen: Stuart StudioTek130: Amps: McIntosh MC-611(center),MC1.25KW (lf&rt);  Krell S-1500 Atmos/Surround; 4kDVD Panasonic UB9000; Speakers: Revel Ultima Salon 2, Ultima Voice 2, (Surround) W 990, Atmos C763L; Subs: SVS SB-13 Ultras;  Cable: 4K Verizon; Broadcast: Mediasonic HW-150PVR; Wiring: Shunyata; Apple TV,

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2020, 07:53:29 PM »
      I am the Whistler and I know many things for I walk by night. I know many strange tales hidden in the hearts of of men and woman who have stepped into the shadows. Yes, I know the nameless terrors of which they dare not speak.

I love that! Lol. My wife would anyways know when I was coming down the hall at work when we first met or knew where I was because I was always whistling. I still tend to unknowingly do it... she'll yell at me to shut up lol

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2020, 07:53:59 PM »
Welcome to the site. Be sure to check out the movie reviews too :)
oooooo movie reviews... on it!

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal