I recently got the upgrade bug and purchased a JVC 4K projector from Mike at AVS. I am selling my previous projector, the JVC DLA-RS4810 which I also bought from Mike in brand new (not B-stock) condition back in April of 2013.
The projector is on its 2nd bulb which has just over 1000 hours on it. My 4810 was ceiling-installed in a dedicated non-smoking home theater room, is in excellent / like-new condition, and was still throwing an outstanding, incredible picture when I took it down.
I know right now isn't necessarily the best time to try to sell my projector since so many are out of work, but I thought it would also be an excellent time since many are stuck at home with nothing to do.
Comes with original remote, manual and lens cover. Although I usually keep original boxes, I can't seem to find this one.
I am also throwing in a 40' active HDMI cord (monoprice item #9171).
Asking $800 and I will cover the cost of shipping (within the 48 conterminous states). Please PM me if you're interested.