Go Down

Friday Flash Sale - March 6, 2020

AVSLaurie

• AVS Leader of the pack
  • Learning something new always makes for a good day
    • AV Science, Inc.
Friday Flash Sale - March 6, 2020
« on: March 06, 2020, 02:42:38 PM »
A different kind of Flash Sale today, one that will help our brothers and sisters in need as a result of the Nashville area tornado. Those that were fortunate enough to survive lost everything, and those that didn't left behind family members that need to deal with housing, clothing, food and funeral costs.

For every sale generated through Sunday evening, March 8th, I will donate 1% of the total sale price (before sales tax and shipping) - up to $75 per person - to the United Way Relief fund.
I will post a list of how much money will be contributed on Monday along with a confirmation that the money has been sent.

If you don't want to buy anything, please consider donating to the effort. Here are some ways you can help:

A relief fund has been established and donations may be made by one of the following methods:
• Text RELIEF2020 to 41444
• Online at http://igfn.us/f/2oz0/n
• By check to P.O. Box 330056, Murfreesboro, TN 37133 (please write RELIEF2020 on memo line)

This information was provided by their local television station, you can verify at WKRN.com

Thank you

Friday Flash Sale Promos are valid for one week, unless limited by product availability. Call us for more information at 877-823-4452 or visit us at
AV Science.com

AVSLaurie

• AVS Leader of the pack
  • Learning something new always makes for a good day
    • AV Science, Inc.
Re: Friday Flash Sale - March 6, 2020
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 03:59:20 PM »
I rounded up a little, just for the sake of even numbers, here is receipt of my donation to the United Way Storm Relief fund, thanks to all that participated.

Thanks Laurie!
Your card ending in xxxx has been billed $100.00.

Friday Flash Sale Promos are valid for one week, unless limited by product availability. Call us for more information at 877-823-4452 or visit us at
AV Science.com

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal