Toggle navigation
AVS Discussions
Home
Forum
Help
Search
Gallery
Search
Stats
Login
Register
Login
Register
×
Close
Login
Remember me
Forgot your password?
AVS Discussions
Classifieds
Projectors
FS: JVC DLA-RS520 Projector
1
Print
FS: JVC DLA-RS520 Projector
0 Replies
1293 Views
ClemsonChad
1
FS: JVC DLA-RS520 Projector
«
on:
January 07, 2020, 01:01:17 PM »
Hi all. I am looking to sell my 2017 JVC DLA-RS520. Asking $2500 or best offer. It was calibrated by Chad B.
I am willing to ship this if necessary but am located in South Carolina and would love to meet in person.
As background, I love the projector but am considering upgrading to the new RS2000 or getting something with a little more light output since my room is a non-dedicated home theater room with some ambient light.
If interested, please email me at
clemsontc@gmail.com
.
Logged
1
Print
AVS Discussions
Classifieds
Projectors
FS: JVC DLA-RS520 Projector
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal