AVS Discussions
  Go Down

SOLD: JVC RS620

SOLD: JVC RS620
« on: March 27, 2019, 05:48:49 PM »
SOLD
JVC RS620

ISF calibrated by Chad B.

Under warranty until Feb 2022. About 700 hours on original bulb, all in low lamp, lamp still performing great. No dead pixels, excellent convergence and focus.

Original box, manual, invoice, warranty card, remote, power cord and calibration report (By Chad B) with settings for HDR, REC-709 and 3D.

Original owner. Pristine condition. Projector was installed since new in a dedicated home theater room, non smoking, dust and pet free environment.

Projector will be packed with care in original box, and for shipping insurance purposes will be packed again by FedEx or UPS store (double boxed and fully insured). I can ship freight strapped to a pallet, buyer pays the difference.

If you are interested PM me. I've been on the forum for a few years, I'm not a scammer. 100% honest.

Located in Southern California (San Diego County).
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 04:24:29 PM by morellihugo »

  Go Up
 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal