AVS Discussions
  Go Down

$1450 for an Epson 6020UB and Screen Innovations 110" 16x9 Black Diamond Screen

Epson 6020UB projector, purchased factory new from an authorized dealer in 2013. Good out of the box, but an ISF calibration by Jeff Meier / Accucal (+/- $550) turned a good image into a great one. This projector will be delivered with a new OEM Epson lamp installed, with less than 50 hours run time, plus a backup OEM Epson lamp (my original) with 1700 hours run time. This projector has less than 1750 hours on it. The expected service life of each OEM lamp alone is 4000 hours, per Epson. Translation = this equipment is still a kid.

On offer paired with a 110" Screen Innovations Black Diamond 1.4 gain screen (16.9 beveled black velvet fixed frame, complete with Screen Innovations custom hanging clips), also purchased factory new from an authorized dealer in 2013. Between the light output of the projector and gain of the screen, this dealer-recommended pairing will shine in most rooms, including those with limited light control.  (I have a blackout room so this screen was more gain than we wanted.)

All items kept in low dust, low humidity environment since purchase. Not a nick, bump or scratch on anything.  All has worked flawlessly since Day One. I was conflicted about chasing an upgrade since 2D and 3D PQ are excellent with this pair, but my wife knew I was curious about 4K and surprised me at Christmas with a new projector and screen. That's why this 1080p equipment could use a new home.

Total price reduced to $1,450. The Accucal ISF calibration (a must) is a +$550 value, so the price for this equipment is basically $450 each for the projector and screen, which is ridiculous.  I'll include a Pioneer VSX-918V AVR (120 watts per channel) for free if you can use it. Local pickup in Houston required. Items for group sale only. Those caveats are why this equipment is still available, but since everything is in mint condition, I want any buyer to receive it that way. Post or PM me if interested. ✌️

« Last Edit: March 06, 2019, 01:35:08 PM by Mogrub »
JVC DLA RS-540U, Stewart ST 130 G3, Yamaha RX-A3080, Emotiva XPA-3, Panasonic UB820, Oppo 103D, Dish 722k, Roku, ATV, Harmony 900.  Atmos 7.2.4 via Martin Logan Stage-X, Martin Logan Theos x2, Martin Logan FX x2, Sonance VP69 x2, Sonance VP66 x4, SVS PC12-NSD x2.  Palliser recliners x7 and Great Dane beds x2.

Go Up