AVS Discussions
  Go Down

Greetings

Harro

Greetings
« on: June 11, 2018, 12:55:50 PM »
Hi everyone!
My user name is Harro on here and BCRSS at the other place. Real name is Curt.
I enjoy building stuff, computer stuff and in general all things to do with media and sound.
I have not been in the home theater or entertainment hobby very long and am always interested in learning all about different ideas and process's pertaining to it.
I hope I can add thoughts and ideas to this board with learning from others that have a higher knowledge on the topics that interest me.
Thanks
Curt

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2018, 02:13:31 PM »
Welcome. I've been a home theater nut, playing with projectors, since at least 2003. Feel free to ask questions - that's how we all learn !
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:00am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig Sacramento CA area

AVSMike

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2018, 03:17:51 PM »
Hi everyone!
My user name is Harro on here and BCRSS at the other place. Real name is Curt.
I enjoy building stuff, computer stuff and in general all things to do with media and sound.
I have not been in the home theater or entertainment hobby very long and am always interested in learning all about different ideas and process's pertaining to it.
I hope I can add thoughts and ideas to this board with learning from others that have a higher knowledge on the topics that interest me.
Thanks
Curt

Hi Curt. Welcome. Interesting, fun hobby and a lot of different ways to go about it. Have fun and let us know if we can help. :)
My Baffle Wall System: https://discuss.avscience.com/index.php?topic=124.msg902#msg902

Mike Garrett
AV Science Sales
585-671-2968
mike@avscience.com

JVC, Sony, Epson, Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Stewart, Seymour, Screen Innovations, Screen Excellence, DNP, Da-Lite, Triad, SVS, Martin Logan & more.

Harro

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2018, 04:01:43 PM »
Thanks for the welcome.
I had a long post on what I am doing and the thread refreshed and I lost it all. LOL
I will be looking forward to a projector purchase in my future but waiting till I have my room ready for it.
Curt

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal