Go Down

Justice League 4k UHD

bmoney

Justice League 4k UHD
« on: March 18, 2018, 09:33:54 AM »
Picture 7/10...oh wait! 9.5/10
Sound 9.5/10
Movie 8/10

Not sure how i feel about the movie itself....was a lot of comedy out of the dark knight in this one...not sure how i feel about that...but the other characters were awesome....they seem to be doing it backwards of Marvel....group movie first then individual movies (sans WW Batman and Superman...but Aqua cyborg and flash...will have standalones)

Picture....why the two ratings? first time viewing..it looked washed out...not great colors..so after viewing I read online reviews...they all raved about the picture....so i loaded it back up last night and YUP HDR galore...insane blacks...and awesome WCG.  i think once in a while the oppo tone mapping is wonky and needs to be stopped then started again....(this has happened only once before but is certainly a glitch so be ware..if it doesnt look right restart the oppo)

Sound was awesome...wish the bass dug a little deeper but great use of atmos

buy if your a fan...otherwise worth a rent
SadieMax 2,0 Build thread

Nad t758v3 
7.4.4 diysoundgroup 1099's (3) 
Volt 6 (8 ) 
18" SI subs (4) 
diy 130" 2.40 spandex screen
minidsp 2x4HD
JVC rs600
Lumagen radiance pro 4242
Nvidia shield pro
Emby NAS media player

Re: Justice League 4k UHD
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2018, 10:18:53 PM »
Really not a fan of the newer DC stuff although I thought Wonder Woman was good.  However, I just couldn't get through all of the movie, but found the PQ outstanding (recent new Chad B Arve curve) although I was surprised it was not filmed in scope.

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
Re: Justice League 4k UHD
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 02:26:17 PM »
Really not a fan of the newer DC stuff although I thought Wonder Woman was good.  However, I just couldn't get through all of the movie, but found the PQ outstanding (recent new Chad B Arve curve) although I was surprised it was not filmed in scope.

Wonder Woman is even better if you watch" Professor Marston And The Wonder Women " first as a double feature !
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:00am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig Sacramento CA area

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal