AVS Discussions
  Go Down

What kind of deals would you like to see?

Re: What kind of deals would you like to see?
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2019, 12:50:38 AM »
What kind of deal would I like to get? A Royal Flush!
I've had one of those in my life :) 
Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer
Sound & Vision Magazine

AVSLaurie

• AVS Leader of the pack
  • Learning something new always makes for a good day
    • AV Science, Inc.
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2019, 12:21:55 PM »
I didn't really have anything specific in mind. I just remember back in the old days when power buys would pop up, and they were really a great feature.  Sometimes it wasn't even something that a guy needed, but some us would end up buying them just because we couldn't pass up the deal.  :-[

I just haven't seen any for a very long time, and wasn't sure if manufacturers had disallowed them, or if there was some reason for their disappearance.
I really do try to provide excellent opportunities, but they can be elusive to find. There wasn't as much competition back in the old days (or trunk slammers) when Alan and I used to come up with those power buys. Don't lose your faith in me just yet, I'll keep searching. ;)
Friday Flash Sale Promos are valid for one week, unless limited by product availability. Call us for more information at 877-823-4452 or visit us at
AV Science.com

AVSLaurie

• AVS Leader of the pack
  • Learning something new always makes for a good day
    • AV Science, Inc.
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2019, 12:32:37 PM »
What kind of deal would I like to get? A Royal Flush!
Um ... go fish?  ;D
Friday Flash Sale Promos are valid for one week, unless limited by product availability. Call us for more information at 877-823-4452 or visit us at
AV Science.com

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal