AVS Discussions
  Go Down

FS: Panamorph UH480 Lens, and Rare Manual Transport w/JVC/Panamorph Chief Mount

Moving from My Panamorph UH480/RS400 combo to a 520/620 with higher light output and Lens Zoom. For our use in our home, really too much. For someone with a dedicated black hole Theater, this would be perfect.

All of these items are really rare to find.  The transport and especially custom mounting plate and Chief Ceiling Mount combo is awesome but very very rare to find.

The Lens is a B Stock UH480 from Panamorph. It has a small chip in the outermost corner which has zero affect on the image path or Lens. Works perfectly.

Also with the UH480 I have a Panamorph Manual Transport Sled and Custom Chief Mounting Plate and ceiling Mount for the JVC RS/X Series Projectors. This is a first class install and package for someone who would benefit from the A Alens on their JVC. Brightness really is improved with the Lens over Zoom. If you have the distance and a 2.35 Screen, this is just perfect.

Total package: $925! I’m selling my RS400 as well (for a 520/540) and would be happy to negotiate a total price.

Lens will be double boxed with lots of cushioning and sent with insurance.

Pictures to follow.

Lens alone: $600
Mounting Plate and Chief Mount: $300
Sled: $275

« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 09:08:02 PM by Burnsze15 »
JVC RS, JTR, High Perf DIY

thxman

• 1.21 Jigawatts!
    • ==> The Richter Family 4K/3D Theater
Moving from My Panamorph UH480/RS400 combo to a 520/620 with higher light output and Lens Zoom. For our use in our home, really too much. For someone with a dedicated black hole Theater, this would be perfect.

All of these items are really rare to find.  The transport and especially custom mounting plate and Chief Ceiling Mount combo is awesome but very very rare to find.

The Lens is a B Stock UH480 from Panamorph. It has a small chip in the outermost corner which has zero affect on the image path or Lens. Works perfectly.

Also with the UH480 I have a Panamorph Manual Transport Sled and Custom Chief Mounting Plate and ceiling Mount for the JVC RS/X Series Projectors. This is a first class install and package for someone who would benefit from the A Alens on their JVC. Brightness really is improved with the Lens over Zoom. If you have the distance and a 2.35 Screen, this is just perfect.

Total package: $925! I’m selling my RS400 as well (for a 520/540) and would be happy to negotiate a total price.

Lens will be double boxed with lots of cushioning and sent with insurance.

Pictures to follow.

Lens alone: $600
Mounting Plate and Chief Mount: $300
Sled: $275

Is this sill for sale?  Interested in the JVC mount plate.
Kevin (Krichter1 on AVS Forum)

You only live once, but if you live it right, once is enough.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this still for sale? Please let me know!

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal