AVS Discussions
AV Science => Support => Topic started by: NBPk402 on November 02, 2016, 05:32:17 PM
-
Could we have additional areas in the forum?
I was thinking:
D.I.Y. (speakers, amps, etc.), Home Theater Construction, Home Theater setups (finished), 2 Channel setups, Media players, etc.
I am sure there are others that people would also like.
-
Could we have additional areas in the forum?
I was thinking:
D.I.Y. (speakers, amps, etc.), Home Theater Construction, Home Theater setups (finished), 2 Channel setups, Media players, etc.
I am sure there are others that people would also like.
I've added a bunch of new areas. Thanks!
-
How about one for audio discs... SACD, DVDA, Bluray, etc., and they all could be in one group. If we had that, then people could talk about the best sounding discs.
-
Think there is missing a forum section for Processors and converters like Lumagen DVDO Hdfury and others.
-
Think there is missing a forum section for Processors and converters like Lumagen DVDO Hdfury and others.
I've added a category of "Misc. Video". Under that heading there's "video processors", and "switchers". Thanks!
-
Think there is missing a forum section for Processors and converters like Lumagen DVDO Hdfury and others.
There is already an HD Fury Integral thread under Video Source Devices - 4K UltraHD Blu-ray. Just FYI.