AVS Discussions
  Go Down

HD Fury Integral

Re: HD Fury Integral
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2016, 04:47:14 PM »
I am on the pre-order list for the Oppo 203 and have the Denon 4300 AVR with a strong urge to upgrade my Panny FP to the JVC RS400. Will I need this device? Right now, I am trying to identify what I will need in addition to the JVC. I know I need a new HDMI cable and the Spyder 5 Elite for the auto cal...anything else?

Thanks!
$$ wasted to buy the Spyder 5 Elite vs. the cheaper versions of the Spyder 5 as all versions will work the same with the JVC autocal software.   You probably won't need the Integral with the Oppo 203 as this new player is supposed to offer the user an option to convert HDR back to SDR based while still outputting UHD video with 10-bit depth and Wide Color Gamut as recorded on the Ultra HD Blu-ray discs.  However this feature may only come thru a later firmware update, but we won't know for certain until the production units being shipping next month.
Ron Jones
Reviewer/Writer/Blogger for Projector Reviews
http://www.projectorreviews.com

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2016, 04:09:59 PM »
$$ wasted to buy the Spyder 5 Elite vs. the cheaper versions of the Spyder 5 as all versions will work the same with the JVC autocal software.   You probably won't need the Integral with the Oppo 203 as this new player is supposed to offer the user an option to convert HDR back to SDR based while still outputting UHD video with 10-bit depth and Wide Color Gamut as recorded on the Ultra HD Blu-ray discs.  However this feature may only come thru a later firmware update, but we won't know for certain until the production units being shipping next month.

I'll keep mine as long as I have 2 projectors, since it's the best 4K HDMI splitter I've used so far ! For that if nothing else.
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:00am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig Sacramento CA area

AVSMike

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2016, 10:21:13 PM »

I do not think it will be a long wait, since the Beta versions have that feature.
My Baffle Wall System: https://discuss.avscience.com/index.php?topic=124.msg902#msg902

Mike Garrett
AV Science Sales
585-671-2968
mike@avscience.com

JVC, Sony, Epson, Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Stewart, Seymour, Screen Innovations, Screen Excellence, DNP, Da-Lite, Triad, SVS, Martin Logan & more.

bmoney

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2016, 10:18:46 AM »
I do not think it will be a long wait, since the Beta versions have that feature.

if they ever ship to retailers lol
SadieMax 2,0 Build thread

Nad t758v3 
7.4.4 diysoundgroup 1099's (3) 
Volt 6 (8 ) 
18" SI subs (4) 
diy 130" 2.40 spandex screen
minidsp 2x4HD
JVC rs600
Lumagen radiance pro 4242
Nvidia shield pro
Emby NAS media player

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2016, 03:14:07 PM »
Turns out the HD Fury Integral isn't obsolete yet. Current best set up is the Panasonic UB900 and the HD Fury Integral for 4K Blu Rays still, if not liking the effects of HDR on your projector.

We have the HD Fury Integral in stock by the way.
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:00am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig Sacramento CA area

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal