AVS Discussions
  Go Down

2017 Marantz AVR Owner's thread (NR1508, NR1608, SR5012, SR6012, SR7012, SR8012)

AVSjd

• (aka jdsmoothie)
AVScience is currently in negotiation with Auro Technologies to purchase a bulk order of Auro 3D Demo Discs Vol 2. Once received (which may be awhile as they are currently out of stock), we will provide a disc free of charge to all customers who have already purchased or plan on purchasing a 2017 Auro 3D capable Denon/Marantz model (ie. SR7012/SR8012). 
Call me for pricing and availability at (585) 645-1006 from 8am - 8pm EST daily to include Sat/Sun
Email: jd@avscience.com

AVScience is an authorized dealer for Denon, Marantz, and Yamaha, as well as other audio and video related brands (eg. JVC, Sony, Def Tech, Polk, Martin Logan, etc.).

AVSjd

• (aka jdsmoothie)
Marantz has a special going now thru June ... purchase a 2017 AVR and receive a HEOS 5 wireless speaker (MSRP $399) for only an additional $199.
Call me for pricing and availability at (585) 645-1006 from 8am - 8pm EST daily to include Sat/Sun

AVScience is an authorized dealer for Denon, Marantz, and Yamaha, as well as other audio and video related brands (eg. JVC, Sony, Def Tech, Polk, Martin Logan, etc.).

AVSjd

• (aka jdsmoothie)
The slim-line Marantz NR1508 and NR1608 are on clearance now along with the HEOS 5 ($199) special promotion.  Call for pricing and availability if interested.

AVSjd

• (aka jdsmoothie)
In addition to the NR1508 and NR1608, the SR5012 are now on clearance.  Call for pricing.

AVSjd

• (aka jdsmoothie)
Marantz will not be replacing the SR8012, rather instead will be continuing it with the 2018 line up of new Marantz AVRs.  Call for pricing to get one now.

AVSjd

• (aka jdsmoothie)
Marantz promo for for August - Purchase a SR7012 and receive a FREE HEOS 1 HS2 (Black or White, MSRP $199).  We still have a few of these available at clearance pricing.  Call to get yours now!

AVSjd

• (aka jdsmoothie)
The Marantz SR7012 has been dropped to clearance pricing to make room for the new SR7013 models.  Call for pricing to have one shipped to you before they're gone.

Go Up