AVS Discussions
  Go Down

Help with remote JVC RS500

Help with remote JVC RS500
« on: February 19, 2017, 11:23:20 PM »
Looking for some help and was not able to find an answer with search. I have a new (1 month old) RS500 and all of a sudden I'm having trouble with the remote. It sends a signal to the projector and the projector "blinks" a couple of times but does not respond. The controls on the ack of the projector work but that is really not practical.

I have tried shutting down and unplugging the projector and removing the hdmi cables for 5 minutes and new batteries in the remote. Is there a reset procedure or re-synch procedure I'm not aware of. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
Re: Help with remote JVC RS500
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 11:59:13 AM »
Looking for some help and was not able to find an answer with search. I have a new (1 month old) RS500 and all of a sudden I'm having trouble with the remote. It sends a signal to the projector and the projector "blinks" a couple of times but does not respond. The controls on the ack of the projector work but that is really not practical.

I have tried shutting down and unplugging the projector and removing the hdmi cables for 5 minutes and new batteries in the remote. Is there a reset procedure or re-synch procedure I'm not aware of. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Call JVC customer service. Maybe your remote is bad. They will help !
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:00am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig Sacramento CA area

AVSMike

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 12:12:04 PM »

Switch it over to setting "B" and see if that solves your problem.
My Baffle Wall System: https://discuss.avscience.com/index.php?topic=124.msg902#msg902

Mike Garrett
AV Science Sales
585-671-2968
mike@avscience.com

JVC, Sony, Epson, Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Stewart, Seymour, Screen Innovations, Screen Excellence, DNP, Da-Lite, Triad, SVS, Martin Logan & more.

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 02:01:35 PM »
Switch it over to setting "B" and see if that solves your problem.
Or use the buttons on the rear of the PJ to go through the menus, and check that you did not switch the PJ to "B" by mistake.
If you did, switch it back to "A".

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal