AVS Discussions
  Go Down

Maestrosc, Yet another Exile LOL

Maestrosc, Yet another Exile LOL
« on: June 02, 2019, 04:14:38 PM »
Well, banned from AVS forum, after I called out another user for bullying and insulting other users.

Post was liked and agreed with by more than a handful of users, who had also grown tired of said user doing nothing but trolling a thread and insulting the projectors that were the topic, as well as anyone who disagreed with him or called him out on his trolling.

The guy even admitted to trolling in the thread only to annoy other posters, and was adding nothing of value to the conversation. While I had actual experience with the projectors in question lol.

So I got banned lol.

He insulted and even threatened me, but I got banned. Was a member over there since 2011, but apparently I called out the wrong person, even if it was correct.

Guess I will post my findings/opinions on the HT9060 and compare it to the LK990 on a thread here. If anyone could point Azatar, Ruined, Markmon1 to this I would appreciate it.

Well my ban may or may not be permanent lol. I was initially blocked from a single thread,  then 20 minutes ago I could not access AVsforum at all if I tried to log into my account, but could access from devices/browsers where I wasnt logged in.  But now I can log into my account again.  So apparently they havent decided whether or not I am banned.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 04:37:28 PM by Maestrosc »

HomeTheaterGuy

• Your friendly neighborhood admin
    • AV Science
Re: Maestrosc, Yet another Exile LOL
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 12:06:38 PM »
Welcome! I hope your time here is fun and productive.

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2019, 01:50:06 PM »
Well, banned from AVS forum, after I called out another user for bullying and insulting other users.

Post was liked and agreed with by more than a handful of users, who had also grown tired of said user doing nothing but trolling a thread and insulting the projectors that were the topic, as well as anyone who disagreed with him or called him out on his trolling.

The guy even admitted to trolling in the thread only to annoy other posters, and was adding nothing of value to the conversation. While I had actual experience with the projectors in question lol.

So I got banned lol.

He insulted and even threatened me, but I got banned. Was a member over there since 2011, but apparently I called out the wrong person, even if it was correct.

Guess I will post my findings/opinions on the HT9060 and compare it to the LK990 on a thread here. If anyone could point Azatar, Ruined, Markmon1 to this I would appreciate it.

Well my ban may or may not be permanent lol. I was initially blocked from a single thread,  then 20 minutes ago I could not access AVsforum at all if I tried to log into my account, but could access from devices/browsers where I wasnt logged in.  But now I can log into my account again.  So apparently they havent decided whether or not I am banned.

Bans over there are certainly arbitrary. And they like to " kill the messenger " over there.  
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:00am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig Sacramento CA area

AVSLaurie

• AVS Leader of the pack
  • Learning something new always makes for a good day
    • AV Science, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 02:20:02 PM »

So I got banned lol.

Welcome Maestrosc, I think you will find our site is very user friendly, has intelligent posts, a wide variety of threads and is very civil.  Our members welcome different opinions for discussion and we don't tolerate insults, bullying or threats.  If you should ever have any questions, please contact a team member and we will assist as quickly as possible.
Friday Flash Sale Promos are valid for one week, unless limited by product availability. Call us for more information at 877-823-4452 or visit us at
AV Science.com

Go Up

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal