AVS Discussions

* What's happening at AVS Discussions

Screen Acoustics V6 Movie reviews JVC RS420 review Sony VPLVW285 review AVS Loyalty program

JVC B-stock special

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
JVC B-stock special
« on: April 23, 2018, 09:59:25 AM »
We have a new special on JVC B-stock. Pricing starting at $1,999 delivered to lower 48 states. :)
Will have new lamps and latest firmware. Call if interested. In stock now !!
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:30am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig

Re: JVC B-stock special
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 01:37:47 PM »
Is this deal still available?

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2018, 09:01:17 AM »
Is this deal still available?

Yes - still available !
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:30am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 04:53:47 PM »
I wanted to say thank you to Mike for his guidance and assistance with my projector selection.  I purchased the Bstock JVC x570 along with the Chief custom ceiling mount system.  I couldn't be happier with the ordering process.  Mike walked me through everything I needed and responded promptly to all (and I had alot) my questions before AND after the sale.  I just installed the projector and although it only has a couple hours on it, I couldn't be happier......the difference between my old Mitsubishi 1500 and my new JVC x570 is ridiculous!

Mike's recommendation for the b-stock JVC for half the price of the 590 or Epson I was considering saved me thousands of dollars.  Although this was my first experience with AV Science, it won't be my last.  I would recommend Mike and his staff to anyone in the market for quality AV devices at fair prices.  The customer service after the sale is a welcomed surprise in todays market.

Thanks again Mike

Craig
Montgomery Texas