AVS Discussions
  Go Down

HDMI Cables for 4K Projectors That Work - Report Here

AVSMike

Mike Garrett
AV Science Sales
585-671-2968
mike@avscience.com

JVC, Sony, Epson, Marantz, Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Stewart, Seymour, Screen Innovations, Screen Excellence, DNP, Carada, Da-Lite, Vutec, Triad, SVS, Martin Logan, Def Tech, RBH, M&K and many other brands.

AVSCraig

• Home Theater Lover / Sales / Advice
    • AV Science, Inc
Direct (585) 671-2972 8:30am - 4:30pm Pacific 
www.avscience.com  craig@avscience.com
We carry projectors, screens, speakers, receivers etc. !!
Twitter - @AVS_Craig

Re: HDMI Cables for 4K Projectors That Work - Report Here
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2018, 08:27:46 AM »
You could add this to the back of your processor.
https://www.showmecables.com/hdmi-ez-lock?gclid=CjwKCAjwlcXXBRBhEiwApfHGTXGIzJRln9rtMZtfaHLfbFuoi38rTOYX8zZ5xxCyQq6d6fMYa0IbfhoCHR8QAvD_BwE

Good find. You and Craig are a wealth of knowledge! Finally put the cord id's to use. Now my whole house speaker wires are color coded and labeled with readable Dymo labels!!!!!! Thanks! :)

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2018, 05:14:31 PM »
So I have a customer that bought a Key Digital HDMI cable. He is concerned that the connector fits very loosely into the HDMI port on his Marantz pre-pro and the projector. Does anyone have any comments on which HDMI cable ( 30 ' ) both work and have tighter tolerances at the HDMI port ?

I have a 15m Ruipro that fits nice and snug into my Marantz SR7010, and no issues at all selecting desired signals. I'd say the 10m Ruipro would be a good fit for that application.

SHV

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2018, 08:05:20 AM »
You could add this to the back of your processor.
https://www.showmecables.com/hdmi-ez-lock?gclid=CjwKCAjwlcXXBRBhEiwApfHGTXGIzJRln9rtMZtfaHLfbFuoi38rTOYX8zZ5xxCyQq6d6fMYa0IbfhoCHR8QAvD_BwE

I have used the hdmi-ez-lock for years; both fixation methods work well.  Great product.

Steve

Go Up