AVS Discussions
General => Home Theater Misc. => Topic started by: AVSCraig on June 28, 2017, 04:21:12 PM
-
Anyone else ever have movie theme nights ? Last night I had a " Goldfinger " movie night, serving vodka martinis ( shaken, not stirred ), followed by Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate vodka martinis ( for dessert ). Needless to say, everyone loved it ! Some guests had not seen " Goldfinger " since it originally came out in 1964 !
-
Nice! Sounds like it was fun. Cool idea.
-
Nice! Sounds like it was fun. Cool idea.
I've been wanting to do a " Gone With the Wind " movie night. Maybe with mint juleps, BBQ and Black Eye'd peas. Pecan Pie for dessert ( movie / dinner show ) ! :)
-
That is one of the ideas behind my digital poster light box project. It's basically makes a digital photo frame out of a rotated 1080P hdtv.
I can run a series of posters, via a themed folder, and have a "Walking Dead" night, a "Jumanji" night, or any other themed night where there are a series of posters available on the Internet.