AVS Discussions

General => A/V Industry News => Topic started by: HomeTheaterGuy on June 14, 2017, 12:35:56 PM

Title: 19 foot wide TV!
Post by: HomeTheaterGuy on June 14, 2017, 12:35:56 PM
I'm not sure if this is real or not - a $539,000 19 foot wide TV.

Umm... how do you get it into the house? http://bit.ly/2rWRfMm (http://bit.ly/2rWRfMm)
Title: Re: 19 foot wide TV!
Post by: AVSCraig on June 14, 2017, 01:11:25 PM
I'm not sure if this is real or not - a $539,000 19 foot wide TV.

Umm... how do you get it into the house? http://bit.ly/2rWRfMm (http://bit.ly/2rWRfMm)

I saw that. For $539K I can build a really nice theater room. You can keep the over sized TV !
Title: Re: 19 foot wide TV!
Post by: NBPk402 on June 17, 2017, 03:36:55 AM
I saw that. For $539K I can build a really nice theater room. You can keep the over sized TV !
I think you could build a few nice Home Theaters for that price..or maybe a nice house with a nice theater in it, depending on where you live.
Title: Re: 19 foot wide TV!
Post by: Bombertodd on June 17, 2017, 01:47:30 PM
If you can afford it, you can afford a way to get it into your home.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal