AVS Discussions
Video Source Devices => HTPC => Topic started by: NBPk402 on November 04, 2016, 09:00:33 PM
-
For my HT I have 2 i3NUCs...one is for my Kodi Media Server, and the other is my general all around PC. On my general all around one I do everything from Photoshop to Home Automation, and I have to say they work great. Another advantage to these boxes are their compact size, which is smaller than an external DVD drive. The video processor is on the chip as well as the audio and it looks, and sounds great. The only downside for me is that they run warm/hot, and I wish they had more USB slots...other than that they are great IMO.
-
I want to create ne so bad so I dont need the physical discs anymore....however Im glad I didnt bite the bullet last eyar as I would be out of the 4k game
-
What I need to find now is a ripper for 4K Movies so i can store them on the NAS too.
-
that would be sick
-
I use to have an HTPC. It lasted two or three years but I have converted it into a FreeNAS server. My HTPC has been replaced with FireSticks.
-
What I need to find now is a ripper for 4K Movies so i can store them on the NAS too.
www.makemkv.com