AVS Discussions

Classifieds => Projectors => Topic started by: HarperVision on June 09, 2017, 11:15:00 PM

Title: FS: Epson LS10000 Laser Projector, ISF & HarperVision Modded! ***PRICE REDUCED**
Post by: HarperVision on June 09, 2017, 11:15:00 PM
***PRICE REDUCED***
(see below, also ask about special price on HDFury Linker to display HDR!)

I am selling my ISF Calibrated, HarperVision tweaked and modified Epson LS10000 laser phosphor 4K eShift projector that is specially configured to be able to display HDR content using SDR mode with an HDFury Linker.  HDR is not a specified feature of this projector, only the upgraded LS10500 has this natively, but my mods and custom gamma curve allows this on the amazing LS10000!

It was recently purchased and has very low hours on it and I will redo the ISF and HarperVision at sale, although being laser phosphor based, it shouldn't change significantly, if at all like a lamp based projector will as it ages.

I am selling for $3,795 OBO.  I will add pictures soon or send more pictures and answer questions on request via PM.

Check out some of the amazing reviews on this projector from the likes of Sound & Vision Mag and Secrets of Home Theater & HiFi, but remember those aren't even with my HDR on SDR mods, which make this even better and similar to the updated and much more expensive Epson LS10500!

http://hometheaterhifi.com/reviews/video-display/projectors/epson-pro-cinema-ls10000-laser-projector-review/
https://www.soundandvision.com/content/epson-powerlite-pro-cinema-ls10000-3d-lcd-projector-review

(https://www.soundandvision.com/images/styles/600_wide/public/1015epsonpj.promo_.jpg?itok=SH5DxsRa)
(https://www.soundandvision.com/images/1015epsonpj.2.jpg)
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal