AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Upcoming Releases => Topic started by: SRW1000 on October 06, 2026, 07:58:55 PM

Title: Olivia Wilde Dominates in "I WANT YOUR SEX," Coming to 4K and Blu-ray 10/20/2026
Post by: SRW1000 on October 06, 2026, 07:58:55 PM
(https://i.imgur.com/tkmkNSc.png)

From the Magnolia Pictures press release:

The new Gregg Araki feature I WANT YOUR SEX is arriving to home entertainment on 4K, Blu-Ray, DVD and on major digital platforms on October 20 from Magnolia Pictures. Olivia Wilde stars alongside Cooper Hoffman in the riveting satirical noir, explicit in the Araki's signature narrative and also featuring an all-star cast including Chase Sui Wonders, Charli XCX, Mason Gooding, Johnny Knoxville, Margaret Cho and Daveed Diggs.

OFFICIAL SELECTION OF THE 2026 SUNDANCE FILM FESTIVAL
I WANT YOUR SEX

A Provocateur Takes on Her Subordinate’s Office Fantasies as the Edgy Satirical Drama I WANT YOUR SEX Arrives On 4K UHD, Blu-Ray, DVD and On Demand October 20 from Magnolia Pictures

Synopsis
In the latest from New Queer Cinema pioneer Gregg Araki (Mysterious Skin), I WANT YOUR SEX tells the story of Elliot (Cooper Hoffman, Licorice Pizza), a kind-hearted if unmotivated twentysomething whose fantasies quickly come true when he lands a job with renowned artist and provocateur Erika Tracy (Olivia Wilde, The Invite).

When Erika breaks down office boundaries and takes Elliot on as her sexual muse and subordinate, their sexually charged relationship makes him question his own desires, boundaries and relationships with his uptight girlfriend (Charli XCX, Erupcja) and repressed roommate (Chase Sui Wonders, Bodies Bodies Bodies). As the stakes heighten and power dynamics shift, the film mixes satire, romantic comedy, mystery and murder through the colorful and edgy visual language for which Araki is known.

Release Details
Street Date: October 20, 2026
Digital Availability: Apple TV, Prime Video, Fandango at Home, Google Play, DirecTV and more
Rating: R
Run Time: 90 minutes
SRP: $34.98 (UHD/Blu-Ray), $29.98 (Blu-Ray), $26.98 (DVD)

Sex satires and comedies have fallen out of favor over the past decade or two.  Could this be signaling a rebound?
Title: Re: Olivia Wilde Dominates in "I WANT YOUR SEX," Coming to 4K and Blu-ray 10/20/2026
Post by: David Vaughn on October 06, 2026, 08:21:24 PM
I'm going to eagerly await Barry's review :D
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal