AVS Discussions

AV Science => Information => Topic started by: AVSKeith on August 23, 2026, 01:36:50 PM

Title: Attending CEDIA 2026
Post by: AVSKeith on August 23, 2026, 01:36:50 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm heading to CEDIA next month (9/1-9/4) to check out all the latest and greatest stuff. Is there anything, in particular, that any of you would like me to check out? Let me know. 
Title: Re: Attending CEDIA 2026
Post by: David Vaughn on August 23, 2026, 01:37:48 PM
Nothing at the top of my mind. I'm afraid if you find something new, I'll catch a case of upgrade-itis. :D
Title: Re: Attending CEDIA 2026
Post by: AVSKeith on September 07, 2026, 05:54:40 PM
Hey David,

Well, there wasn't a bunch of new stuff this year. It was a good show though. By most accounts, the attendance may have been down this year. Many mentioned the fact that CEDIA was close to Labor Day as the reason. Storm Audio has a new AVR out that absolutely kicked butt. Of course, the new Lumagen ArtisaN 8k was in use in one of the big rooms. That was a great room too. Unfortunately, the Artisan 8k is still in the Alpha phase, so no one is sure when those will be available. Klipsch has a new line of three way speakers called the Reference Signature Series. Unfortunately, I did not get my ear on these speakers. 

David, I see that you are a follow Niners fan. I live in Sacramento, CA 
Title: Re: Attending CEDIA 2026
Post by: David Vaughn on September 07, 2026, 06:42:08 PM
Hey David,

Well, there wasn't a bunch of new stuff this year. It was a good show though. By most accounts, the attendance may have been down this year. Many mentioned the fact that CEDIA was close to Labor Day as the reason. Storm Audio has a new AVR out that absolutely kicked butt. Of course, the new Lumagen ArtisaN 8k was in use in one of the big rooms. That was a great room too. Unfortunately, the Artisan 8k is still in the Alpha phase, so no one is sure when those will be available. Klipsch has a new line of three way speakers called the Reference Signature Series. Unfortunately, I did not get my ear on these speakers.

David, I see that you are a follow Niners fan. I live in Sacramento, CA
Hey neighbor. Yes, I'm a massive 49ers fan...can't wait until Thursday. Thanks for the update on the show. 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal