AVS Discussions

AV Science => Information => Topic started by: AVSLaurie on May 19, 2026, 02:45:56 PM

Title: Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family
Post by: AVSLaurie on May 19, 2026, 02:45:56 PM
Since Mike retired, I have been searching for a replacement to assist Joe in our sales department, and I think I found the perfect candidate ... meet Todd Jones.

Todd is an avid home theater aficionado who also specializes in IT and sales, and I am happy to have him bring some new ideas to our team.  You can reach him on this site at AVSToejo or at Todd@avscience.com  - I realize I am jumping the gun a little on this as we still have to set up a direct telephone line for him, but that should be complete withing the next day or so. You all know how technology savvy I am ;D so I have to wait for Jason to find some free time to handle this.

Please give Todd a hearty welcome and don't hesitate to start picking that big brain of his!



Title: Re: Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family
Post by: bmoney on May 19, 2026, 02:54:56 PM
Welsome aboard.  great community here as well!
Title: Re: Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family
Post by: AVSToeJo on May 19, 2026, 02:58:52 PM
Since Mike retired, I have been searching for a replacement to assist Joe in our sales department, and I think I found the perfect candidate ... meet Todd Jones.

Todd is an avid home theater aficionado who also specializes in IT and sales, and I am happy to have him bring some new ideas to our team.  You can reach him on this site at AVSToejo or at Todd@avscience.com  - I realize I am jumping the gun a little on this as we still have to set up a direct telephone line for him, but that should be complete withing the next day or so. You all know how technology savvy I am ;D so I have to wait for Jason to find some free time to handle this.

Please give Todd a hearty welcome and don't hesitate to start picking that big brain of his!
Thanks for the amazing opportunity Laurie. I'm excited to get things rolling and be part of this awesome group of people.

If you have any desire to do a "refresh" of that old component in your system or maybe make that special purchase you have been waiting on, now is the time. Anyone here knows how amazing Laurie and the team at AVScience are when helping you find that perfect item that is going to your system to the next level. Hit me up at todd@avscience.com and lets get the ball rolling.
Title: Re: Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family
Post by: AVSToeJo on May 19, 2026, 03:00:29 PM
Welsome aboard.  great community here as well!
Thanks, I've been watching for a while now. It's an awesome group of folks for sure. I hope I can meet the standard.
Title: Re: Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family
Post by: SRW1000 on May 19, 2026, 05:22:28 PM
Happy to have you join us here, Todd!  Welcome to the group.

Scott
Title: Re: Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family
Post by: David Vaughn on May 19, 2026, 08:09:19 PM
Welcome Todd! 

Best regards,

David
Title: Re: Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family
Post by: Paul Heroy on May 20, 2026, 01:14:13 AM
Welcome to our little club, Todd!
Title: Re: Welcome Todd Jones to our AVS family
Post by: DocD on June 01, 2026, 08:59:28 PM
Thanks, I've been watching for a while now. It's an awesome group of folks for sure. I hope I can meet the standard.
New guy lurking. I see you Todd!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal