AVS Discussions

General => A/V Industry News => Topic started by: HomeTheaterGuy on August 18, 2015, 04:46:03 PM

Title: CD mail order service Columbia House files for bankruptcy
Post by: HomeTheaterGuy on August 18, 2015, 04:46:03 PM
Columbia House says goodbye, files for bankruptcy: http://bit.ly/1NanyLE
Title: Re: CD mail order service Columbia House files for bankruptcy
Post by: NBPk402 on November 05, 2016, 03:44:52 PM
I remember buying cds from them for many years. I used to sign up for the super good deals, then buy the commitment amount, and quit until they sent another great deal, and then join again.
Title: Re: CD mail order service Columbia House files for bankruptcy
Post by: kokishin on November 05, 2016, 04:24:31 PM
Columbia House says goodbye, files for bankruptcy: http://bit.ly/1NanyLE

When I was a kid, I belonged to the Columbia Record Club.  No CDs then, just vinyl.
Title: Re: CD mail order service Columbia House files for bankruptcy
Post by: NBPk402 on November 05, 2016, 06:54:37 PM
When I was a kid, I belonged to the Columbia Record Club.  No CDs then, just vinyl.
When I was a kid... I didn't have a turntable, but I did buy cassettes from them all the time.
Title: Re: CD mail order service Columbia House files for bankruptcy
Post by: bmoney on November 13, 2016, 08:35:50 AM
shocker ....the prices were insane

I remember the time life collections lol...and sweetpickles...and those collectable cards (never got those though)
Title: Re: CD mail order service Columbia House files for bankruptcy
Post by: ShadeRF on November 22, 2016, 03:52:25 PM
I got so many CDs from them as a teenager. I thought they had already gone out of business!
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal