AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Movie reviews => Topic started by: HomeTheaterGuy on May 13, 2026, 09:24:22 AM

Title: Favorite feel-good movie
Post by: HomeTheaterGuy on May 13, 2026, 09:24:22 AM
What's your favorite feel-good movie? A movie that's your happy place. 

A movie that I'll never get tired of is The Fifth Element. I love the art direction, humor, and on-screen personalities.
Title: Re: Favorite feel-good movie
Post by: David Vaughn on May 13, 2026, 12:01:00 PM
What's your favorite feel-good movie? A movie that's your happy place.

A movie that I'll never get tired of is The Fifth Element. I love the art direction, humor, and on-screen personalities.
The original Star Wars for me. It takes me back to my 8 year-old self. 
Title: Re: Favorite feel-good movie
Post by: bmoney on May 14, 2026, 06:14:23 AM
Wow that’s a tough one

I guess I would have to go FLETCH nostalgic and so quotable n
Title: Re: Favorite feel-good movie
Post by: David Vaughn on May 14, 2026, 03:06:04 PM
Wow that’s a tough one

I guess I would have to go FLETCH nostalgic and so quotable n
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/M6oMFosQ4-U
Title: Re: Favorite feel-good movie
Post by: bmoney on May 15, 2026, 06:20:00 AM
Ewww that’s fletch 2. One and done for me 
Title: Re: Favorite feel-good movie
Post by: David Vaughn on May 15, 2026, 01:05:30 PM
Ewww that’s fletch 2. One and done for me
Still a very memorable scene and LOL funny. Chase was so much fun to watch in the 80s. 
Title: Re: Favorite feel-good movie
Post by: bmoney on May 16, 2026, 08:02:39 AM
I don’t think I’ve seen fletch 2 more than once. Where I can recite Fletch word for word 
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal