AVS Discussions

Movie and TV Discussion => Upcoming Releases => Topic started by: SRW1000 on December 16, 2025, 08:13:15 PM

Title: Springsteen: Deliver Me from Nowhere Comes Home to 4K Blu-ray 1/20/2026
Post by: SRW1000 on December 16, 2025, 08:13:15 PM
(https://i.imgur.com/QJfMeBX.png)

From the Disney press release:

A powerful and intimate portrait of creativity, ambition, and the cost of chasing a dream, Springsteen: Deliver Me from Nowhere arrives on digital platforms (Amazon Prime Video, Apple TV, and Fandango at Home) December 23 and 4K Blu-ray January 20.

From 20th Century Studios, Springsteen: Deliver Me from Nowhere chronicles the making of Bruce Springsteen’s 1982 “Nebraska” album. Recorded on a 4-track recorder in Springsteen’s New Jersey bedroom, the album marked a pivotal time in his life and is considered one of his most enduring works – a raw, haunted acoustic record populated by lost souls searching for a reason to believe. The musician and songwriter is portrayed with great heart and sound by Jeremy Allen White, who authentically plays guitar and sings in this artful performance that has garnered critical acclaim as “captivating” (Joey Magidson, Awards Radar) and “the real deal” (Pete Hammond, Deadline), a role for which White was recently honored with a Golden Globes nomination for “Best Performance by a Male Actor in a Motion Picture – Drama.”

Equal parts intimate and inspiring, Springsteen: Deliver Me from Nowhere explores the personal history and creative drive behind Bruce Springsteen’s work, offering longtime fans deeper insight while inviting viewers into a universal story of ambition and self-discovery. Centered on a young musician wrestling with the moments when “the quiet gets a little loud,” the film deepens appreciation for the sacrifice and emotional truth that shaped Springsteen’s work resonating with anyone drawn to honest, personal storytelling.

Digital & 4K Blu-ray Bonus Materials*

Exclusive Four-Act Documentary: Making Springsteen: Deliver Me from Nowhere

*Bonus features may vary by product and retailer

Film Synopsis
From 20th Century Studios, Springsteen: Deliver Me from Nowhere chronicles the making of Bruce Springsteen’s 1982 “Nebraska” album. Recorded on a 4-track recorder in Springsteen’s New Jersey bedroom, the album marked a pivotal time in his life and is considered one of his most enduring works—a raw, haunted acoustic record populated by lost souls searching for a reason to believe.

Product Specifications
Street Date
Digital: December 23, 2025
Physical: January 20, 2026

Product SKUs
Digital: 4K UHD, HD, SD
Physical: 4K UHD + Blu-ray + Digital Code, Blu-ray (Blu-ray + Digital Code)

Feature Run Time
Approx. 119 minutes

Rating
U.S.: PG-13 for thematic material, some sexuality, strong language, and smoking.

Aspect Ratio
Digital: Widescreen 2.39:1
Physical: Widescreen 2.39:1

Disc Size
4K UHD: 66GB
Blu-ray: 50GB

Audio
4K: English Dolby Atmos and Dolby 2.0 Digital Descriptive Audio, Spanish and French 7.1 Dolby Digital Plus
Language Tracks
Blu-ray: English 7.1 DTS-HDMA and 2.0 Dolby Digital Descriptive Audio, Spanish and French 5.1 Dolby Digital
Language Tracks
Digital: English Dolby Atmos (UHD only, some platforms), English 7.1, 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital, English
Descriptive Audio 2.0 Dolby Digital (some platforms), Spanish and French 7.1, 5.1 & 2.0 Dolby Digital

Subtitles
4K: English SDH, Spanish and French
Blu-ray: English SDH, Spanish and French
Digital: English SDH, French, Spanish (some platforms)

https://youtu.be/8TZ15hOdjs8

Looks like a nice package for Springsteen and Jeremy Allen White fans, with interesting bonus features.
Title: Re: Springsteen: Deliver Me from Nowhere Comes Home to 4K Blu-ray 1/20/2026
Post by: bmoney on December 17, 2025, 06:15:40 AM
Past few I did t care for. Elvis. Dylan. Hope this one is better 
Title: Re: Springsteen: Deliver Me from Nowhere Comes Home to 4K Blu-ray 1/20/2026
Post by: AVSCraig on December 17, 2025, 02:29:14 PM
Past few I did t care for. Elvis. Dylan. Hope this one is better
I liked the Elvis and Dylan films. But, I don't particularly like Springsteen or his music. Did the film even do well?
Title: Re: Springsteen: Deliver Me from Nowhere Comes Home to 4K Blu-ray 1/20/2026
Post by: SRW1000 on December 17, 2025, 07:38:39 PM
I liked the Elvis and Dylan films. But, I don't particularly like Springsteen or his music. Did the film even do well?
No, it didn't do well financially.  I'm not a Springsteen fan either, but I'm a little surprised Jeremy Allen White wasn't more of a draw.

It could be one of those titles that finds a new audience on disc or streaming.
Title: Re: Springsteen: Deliver Me from Nowhere Comes Home to 4K Blu-ray 1/20/2026
Post by: Paul Heroy on December 17, 2025, 10:11:06 PM
I was a big Springsteen fan decades ago, in his late 70s - early 80s heyday. Haven't listened to a lot since then. Of course his live shows were legendary for being 3-4 hour marathons. Strangely, I had 3 separate occasions where I was lined up to go and it fell through, for various reasons. 

Heard from a friend who's still a big fan and she didn't like the movie much at all. Have no plans to view it unless I hear better feedback.
Title: Re: Springsteen: Deliver Me from Nowhere Comes Home to 4K Blu-ray 1/20/2026
Post by: David Vaughn on December 18, 2025, 11:40:06 AM
I was a big Springsteen fan decades ago, in his late 70s - early 80s heyday. Haven't listened to a lot since then. Of course his live shows were legendary for being 3-4 hour marathons. Strangely, I had 3 separate occasions where I was lined up to go and it fell through, for various reasons.

Heard from a friend who's still a big fan and she didn't like the movie much at all. Have no plans to view it unless I hear better feedback.
Paul, have you seen "Blinded by the Light?" If not, definitely see it if you were a fan of Springsteen's music from the 70s and 80s. If you have seen it, what did you think?
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal