AVS Discussions

Home Theater Setups => Finished => Topic started by: TWISM on April 20, 2017, 11:46:44 AM

Title: Lind Family Theater
Post by: TWISM on April 20, 2017, 11:46:44 AM
Figured I would share my current HT. This was an unused room in the basement that was not finished, so we finished it and I originally wanted an HT with 2 rows the configuration of the basement wouldn't allow it. So I did settle for one row and for most of my viewing its fine, I do miss the extra possible space during sporting events as we do like to host a lot of events.

Equipment

JVC RS520
Lumagen Pro 4242
110" Carada Screen
Anthem AVM60
Emotiva XPA-5
Emotiva XPA-7
OPPO 203
Xbox One Elite
PS4 Pro
GE Triton 2s
GE Supercenter XXL
GE Invisa 650 x 8
Dual Rythmik FV15HPs
URC MX6000
Middle Atlantic Rack
Lots of GIK Acoustic Panels

7.1.4 System. As you can see it's pretty close to a bat cave, about as close as I wanted to get without going full bat cave.

I have included a link to a video I was asked to put together and a link to some photos. The photos are a bit old as I used to run a dual projector setup until the JVC came out with a low input lag mode.

Photos
http://twism.myqnapcloud.com:8080/photo/gallery/#thumbnail/nUwqeR

Video
https://youtu.be/hVI1EkK863A
Title: Re: Lind Family Theater
Post by: ronman79 on April 20, 2017, 12:53:58 PM
Incredible setup, Sir! Enjoyed the video. Can't wait to get mine going here in the next couple weeks, and try to get some pics up then....Again, great setup!

Title: Re: Lind Family Theater
Post by: AVSCraig on April 20, 2017, 03:23:17 PM
Nice theater !!  :)
Title: Re: Lind Family Theater
Post by: AVSMike on October 25, 2017, 03:05:46 PM
Sorry I missed this earlier. Nice space Chris. Enjoyed the video. :)
Title: Re: Lind Family Theater
Post by: AVSCraig on October 25, 2017, 05:18:56 PM
Figured I would share my current HT. This was an unused room in the basement that was not finished, so we finished it and I originally wanted an HT with 2 rows the configuration of the basement wouldn't allow it. So I did settle for one row and for most of my viewing its fine, I do miss the extra possible space during sporting events as we do like to host a lot of events.

Equipment

JVC RS520
Lumagen Pro 4242
110" Carada Screen
Anthem AVM60
Emotiva XPA-5
Emotiva XPA-7
OPPO 203
Xbox One Elite
PS4 Pro
GE Triton 2s
GE Supercenter XXL
GE Invisa 650 x 8
Dual Rythmik FV15HPs
URC MX6000
Middle Atlantic Rack
Lots of GIK Acoustic Panels

7.1.4 System. As you can see it's pretty close to a bat cave, about as close as I wanted to get without going full bat cave.

I have included a link to a video I was asked to put together and a link to some photos. The photos are a bit old as I used to run a dual projector setup until the JVC came out with a low input lag mode.

Photos
http://twism.myqnapcloud.com:8080/photo/gallery/#thumbnail/nUwqeR

Video
https://youtu.be/hVI1EkK863A

Did you find any negative affects from using the port glass ? I've been thinking of getting some myself.
Title: Re: Lind Family Theater
Post by: AVSMike on October 26, 2017, 11:20:55 AM
Just be sure and angle it slightly, so that you do not get a reflection sent back into the projector lens.
Title: Re: Lind Family Theater
Post by: TWISM on October 27, 2017, 11:28:20 AM
Did you find any negative affects from using the port glass ? I've been thinking of getting some myself.

No issues, I tested it multiple times to see if there were any negative affects and there weren't any. It's a piece of glass from edmund optics.
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal